Azelis buys pan-European coverage
- Azelis to Acquire Chance & Hunt. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;4/10/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 15, p13
Reports on the negotiation of Azelis to acquire Chance & Hunt (C&H). Average yearly sales and services provided by C&H; Benefit of the purchase to the yearly sales of Azelis; Shareholders of Azelis.
- Azelis targets European buys. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;10/16/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 39, p32
The article reports that Azelis has revealed further details of its acquisition plans. Azelis' proposed purchase in Germany should be finalised soon. The company has merged its UK plastics companies, Pan Polymers and Polymers Direct, into Azelis Plastics UK. Plans are under way to have the new...
- Filling the gaps. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;12/1/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 20, p28
The article focuses on the acquisition plans of specialty chemical distributor Azelis. Azelis chief executive officer Hans Udo Wenzel says that Great Britain-based private equity firm 3i Group PLC, which holds 67% of the company, still fully supports its growth strategy and more acquisitions are...
- Azelis buy breaks into German trade. // European Chemical News;5/12/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2052, p16
Announces that Azelis has entered the German market through the acquisition of Kraemer & Martin. Expansion plans of Azelis for Kraemer & Martin; Comments from Udo Wenzel, Azelis' chief executive officer; Sales growth projection for the acquired company; Benefit of the acquisition deal to Azelis.
- Is it time for you to begin work on an exit strategy? Marquis, Albert // Las Vegas Business Press;8/9/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p2A
Provides several business strategy. Need to empower family members and key employees to take over business; Pre-plan for a buyout; Sale of a business. INSET: Some definitions.
- Avoiding merger mistakes through marketing focus. Hunn, Jack T. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;4/22/96, Vol. 100 Issue 17, p29
Discusses the importance of planning for the future, by focusing on critical management and marketing challenges, to avoid mistakes in company mergers. Need of marketing and support teams; What marketing support teams consist of; Information on organizations that offer specialized services to...
- Are you ready for an acquisition? SKODA, GREGORY J. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/8/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p21
The author offers guidelines to business owners on preparing for an acquisition including reasons for acquiring a business, evaluating the existing internal and external team members and assessing the current and future organization charts and roles.
- Azelis adjusts strategy, improves financial standing. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;5/5/2014, Vol. 175 Issue 13, p31
The article discusses the business operations of the specialty chemicals distribution company Azelis SA as of May 2014, focusing on the work of the chief executive officer Hans-Joachim MÃ¼ller. Topics include an enterprise resource planning initiative, a consolidation initiative that resulted...
- Is M&A peaking? Fein, Adam J. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Aug2007, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p28A
The article examines the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) trend in wholesale distribution in the U.S. The author explains that acquisitions in the industry more than quadrupled in 2005-2006. To respond to the emerging trend, distribution executives are encouraged to have a strategic plan for their...