- Lianda expands in Twinsburg, OH. // Rubber World;Aug2012, Vol. 246 Issue 5, p6
The article reports that specialty rubber distributor Lianda Corp. has expanded its headquarters and laboratory capability in Twinsburg, Ohio.
- Expanding the field. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;11/16/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the addition of Hailon chlorosulfonated polyethylene by Lianda Corp. to its lines of elastomers and specialty chemicals for the North American market. According to Lee Mao, Lianda president and chief executive officer (CEO), Hailon CSM will be manufactured at JTD Elastomer...
- Precipitated silica. // Rubber World;Oct2010, Vol. 243 Issue 1, p48
The article evaluates the free-flowing granular form in addition to the precipitated silica product line from Lianda Corp.
- Lianda expands CPE sales and support. // Rubber World;Jan2009, Vol. 239 Issue 4, p8
The article presents a corporate profile of Hudson, Ohio-based rubber products manufacturer Lianda Corp. It mentions that the company has been supplying chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) to rubber and plastics industries in North America since 1995. It further states that Lianda has recently...
- Denny Sideri and Vince Cremona join Lianda. // Rubber World;Jan2009, Vol. 239 Issue 4, p73
The article announces the recruitment of two executives at Lianda Corp. including Denny Sideri as district sales manager and Vince Cremona as senior chemist of the technical service and product development team.
- Offering a bit more. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;11/3/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p6
The article reports that rubber materials importer and distributor Lianda is relying on local service and technical support to provide its U.S. customers with more than just quality products. Shawn Xu, the firm's senior vice president said that the company's strategy has worked, as Lianda has...
- Literature: Materials. // Rubber World;Winter2008 Supplement, Vol. 237, p22
The article evaluates several equipment and supplies highlighted in various brochures in the rubber industry including MoS2 dry lubricants from McLube Division of McGee Industries, rubber chemicals from Lianda and Adiprene Duracast two-component urethane system from Chemtura Corp.
- Specialty Rubbers And Chemicals. // Rubber World;Spring 2007, Vol. 235 Issue 8, p22
The article provides information on the company the imports and distributes specialty rubbers, plastics and chemicals as discussed in the brochure. Lianda offers an experienced and knowledgeable technical staff that works closely with raw material suppliers to help other industries improve their...
- Lianda relocating within Ohio. Pavelich, Julie // Plastics News;12/12/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p0010
The article offers information on Lianda Corporation, an importer and distributor in the rubber and plastics industry transferring its headquarters from Hudson, Ohio to Twinsburg. Details of company is given, mentioning its warehouses in Akron, Ohio; Providence, Rhode Island; Atlanta and other...