- Ski bunnies. // Lesbian News;Jan97, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p38
Reports that a bicycling and social group for women, `Women on a Roll,' is planning a ski trip to Los Angeles, California. Contact information.
- Wine/food tasting at SUNY Stony Brook. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/13/93, Vol. 40 Issue 37, p51
Announces the State University of New York (SUNY) Stony Brook's Fourth Annual Autumn Evening's Wine and Food Tasting/Auction on November 18, 1993. Number of caterers/restaurants and wineries/wine merchants involved; Representation of restaurants and caterers; Contact information.
- Palmer Case Club's regional tastings. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/8/95, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p28
Reports on a series of wine tasting sessions embarked on by Palmer Vineyard's Case Club in Long Island, New York. Contact information.
- Wine tasting rooms downtown prosper, create local draw. Scott, Chey // Journal of Business (10756124);6/16/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 13, pA11
The article reports on the rise of wine tasting rooms in downtown Spokane, Washington.
- Big can be a beautiful drop. Mayne, Robert // Bulletin with Newsweek;6/13/95, Vol. 116 Issue 5974, p40
Discusses various aspects of wine tasting. Wines that are available in the market; Tasting of the big-selling brands of wine at the Australian Wine Institute in Urrbrae, Adelaide in South Australia; Director of the Institute Terry Lee and presenter of the ABC's `7.30 Report' in South Australia...
- A tasty ticket to Hudson Valley wines. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p3
The article provides information on the Summer Passport Ticket which allows individuals to receive a complementary standard wine tasting at 14 Hudson Valley Wineries between June 1, 2010 and August 31 2010.
- Wine, women and song. // Lesbian News;Jun96, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p10
Reports that Women on a Roll is sponsoring a wine and food tasting event on June 15, 1996 at Faulkner's Restaurant in West Hollywood, California.
- Bruce Vilanch to appear at Townspeople wine tasting, May 22. // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/8/2003, Issue 802, p23
Reports on townspeople's 7th annual wine tasting event on May 22, 2003 in San Diego, California.
- Bob Thompson on wine: How a wine changes its taste. Thompson, Bob // Sunset;Aug95, Vol. 195 Issue 2, p110
Discusses how the chemistry of food alters the taste of wine. Effect of cheese, artichoke and vegetable salads on the taste.