- Harrods still eyes N.Y., London IPO. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/4/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 66, p23
Reports that Harrods Ltd. continues to examine the possibility of floating a minority stake on the stock exchanges in New York and London, England. Speculation that Harrods will convert its 400,000 square feet of warehousing into more selling space; Ongoing construction of Harrods' hotel that...
- Tit for tat on London's high street. Barnes, J. // U.S. News & World Report;1/30/89, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p63
Discusses the takeover dispute over Harrods department store in England between Roland `Tiny' Rowland, head of Lonrho trading company, and owner Mohamed al-Fayed.
- Harrods adds Di's stepmum to its board. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/4/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 105, p20
Reports that Harrods Ltd. named Raine, Comtesse de Chambrun the stepmother of Diana, Princess of Wales to its board of directors.
- Park Royal for Harrods. // Logistics Manager;Jan2011, p27
The article reports that Harrods is near closing a deal on a 300,000 square foot pre-let at SEGRO's 24 acre Origin site in Park Royal, West London, England.
- G&DA stationery focus. Rothstein, Shari Lynn // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct95, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p63
Features several party-related products. Includes an interactive custom invitation/greeting card; Pill Par-T-Pull's strings; Paper picnic basket centerpiece.
- Disposable chic. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct95, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p64
Features several disposable party-related products. Includes Accoutrements' Chile Pepper party lights; Ja-Ber Trading Co.'s champagne bottles; Paper Products Design's gold/black moon ensemble. INSET: Kids party goods: The cutting edge..
- entertain in style. SOMERVILLE, LYDIA; LANGOS, STYLIST CHAR HATCH // Coastal Living;06/01/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p11
The article offers tips and products for setting a table in the summer. Products include Palio Dinnerware from michaelwainwright.com, Coral & Shell Spoons from tabulatua.com, and Italian White Dinnerware from potterybarn.com.
- Student spending on entertainment rises a few shades. // Grocer;10/20/2012, p31
The article reports that students accounted for a greater share spend on entertainment products in supermarkets including the Fifty Shades of Grey books.
- Drug chains are getting serious about parties. // Drug Store News;7/24/95, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p36
Reports on the efforts by drug stores in the United States to improve their line of party goods. Increase in party goods sales for 1994; Efforts by American Greetings; Comment by Steve Bellis, general manager for Hallmark/Ambassador's Party Express.