An Elegant way to have fun
- Spice up your Xmas party. Browne, Annabel // Marketing Event;Sep99, p64
Deals with the Christmas Carnival 1999 at Thorpe Park near Staines in Surrey, England organized by Elegant Days. Features of the carnival; Number of people that can be accommodated.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p7
Presents updates on several exhibitions and trade shows in Europe as of January 2001. Agreement made by Publishing Events with Emap Fashion & Retail to produce exhibition catalogs; Details on the World Congress on Safety and Health at Work exhibition in Vienna, Italy; Corporate hospitality...
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p10
Presents news briefs related to special events in Great Britain as of April 2001. Attendance rate during the London International Dive Show in England on March 3-4, 2001; Contract awarded by Tennis Associations to Elegant Days for the 2001 Wimbledon Open; Outlet launched by PizzaExpress on...
- Sellers beats rivals to snap up Elegant Days. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Mar2003, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Elegant Days by Sellers Hospitality on February 26, 2003. Terms of the acquisition; Excerpts from the joint statement of executives Charles Webb and Eddie Hoarse about the acquisition; Reputation of Elegant Days.
- Elegant Days and Sellers to become Arena. // Event;Sep2003, p9
Focuses on the decision of Arena Event Services to rebrand its hospitality businesses Elegant Days and Sellers Hospitality as of September 2003. Details on the merger of Elegant and Sellers; Appointment of Eddie Hoare as chairman of the rebranded company.
- INVITATION BY ORIENTATION. // Cincinnati;Feb2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the nature of parties conducted in Friday and Saturday nights in Cincinnati, Ohio. Invitation to the part by behavioral orientation of a person; Conduction of gay parties in Saturdays.
- Entertainment awards. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p174
Gives specifics about the various awards given in the field of entertainment. The Academy Awards or Oscars for motion picture arts and sciences; Music awards or Grammys; Emmys given for excellence in television; Tonys as the awards given for stage performances; Some of the winners awarded...
- Celebrate with champagne. Fried, E. // Black Enterprise;Aug90, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p185
Gives advice on serving champagne at parties. Prices of champagne brands; How much to buy; Understanding labels; Chilling properly.
- Tenth anniversary parties. // Country Living;Dec85, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p34
Tenth anniversary parties were important social occasions of the late 1800s. The presentation of tin gifts often poked fun at the couple's foibles.