- Events on rise at Disney Paris. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p13
Focuses on the total number of events and exhibitions hosted by Disneyland Paris Business Solutions center in France during the year 2000.
- Manifest destiny. Stephens, S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p54
Examines Euro Disneyland which recently opened outside Paris. The Disney Company hired high-profile American architects including Frank Gehry, Antoine Predock and Robert Stern to design five hotels and an entertainment complex. Architectural requirements; French architect; Themes; Size...
- Disney takes France. Lavin, D. // Art in America;Jun92, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p31
Reports on the postmodern architecture at Euro Disneyland outside Paris. Six hotels and a shopping arcade; Called by critics `technically impressive and aesthetically nil'; Feelings of the French minister of culture Jack Lang.
- DISNEY'S ROUGH RIDE IN FRANCE. Echikson, B. // Fortune;3/23/1992, Vol. 125 Issue 6, p14
Reports that Euro Disney is embroiled in disputes with its construction contractors, many of whom want an extra $150 million for addition work they say Disney wants for free. Details of other disputes that the company has found itself having to deal with.
- Summer in Europe. Popkin, J. // U.S. News & World Report;5/18/92, Vol. 112 Issue 19, p68
Details Euro Disney, the Magic Kingdom's benevolent assault on the Continent, that just opened outside Paris. The park's popularity; Culinary chaos; Outrageous Euro Disney prices; The park's European flavor has been played up; Costs; Features; More. INSET: Airfares are low, for now..
- Building for fun. Russell, B. // New Statesman & Society;4/17/92, Vol. 5 Issue 198, p35
Places Euro Disney at the head of a movement aiming to turn architecture into a branch of show business. How the project's key architects, including Michael Graves, Robert Stern and Frank Gehry, view architecture as a source of public entertainment and pleasure; Projected impact on the future...
- Database. // U.S. News & World Report;11/1/93, Vol. 115 Issue 17, p11
Presents several facts regarding Euro Disney and its financial situation. Expected Euro Disney losses for fiscal 1993; Euro Disney's stock price one month before it April 1992 opening and stock price last week; Anticipated decrease in full-time permanent jobs at Euro Disney; Park capacity and...
- Supplying the magic kingdom. // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Aug/Sep92, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p19
Gives information on equipment being used at the performance venues at EuroDisney. Includes information on stage lighting, rigging and equipment, and mounting equipment for Le Theatre de Chateau (Castle Stage), Videopolis, Lucky Nugget Saloon, Fantasyland Theatre, Parade Lighting, Western...
- EuroDisney struggles to succeed. Burshtein, Karen // Hotel & Motel Management;5/10/93, Vol. 208 Issue 8, p3
Features the Euro Disney. Celebration of its first anniversary; Difficulties; Reaction from European media; Changes made; Description.