- Focusing on value. Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p47
Focuses on the importance of value when choosing a graphics agency for exhibition design. Downside of computer-aided design; Examples of mistakes in exhibition design.
- Grand designs. Rines, Simon // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p73
Investigates whether the benefits of computer aided design (CAD) used in designing exhibition stands and having them approved by clients, overcome its high cost. Potential of CAD in simplification of design and approval process; Benefits of CAD.
- Modern-day history lesson. Moltenbrey, Karen // Computer Graphics World;Aug98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p74
Discusses the use of computer-aided design (CAD) in the creation of the historical displays at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. Overview of the CAD efforts of the Office of Exhibits Central, the group charged with planning and building the exhibits; Impact of the use of a CAD...
- Modifiable floor plans an aid to easing trade show problems. // Marketing News;5/24/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p27
The article discusses modifiable floor plans. Because organizing floor plans for major trade shows can be frustrating, Cahners Exposition Group developed a microcomputer-based drafting software package that creates easily modifiable floor plans and serves as the basis for color-coded maps...
- Cut electrical snafus at trade show exhibits. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/17/94, Vol. 17 Issue 3, pT8
Presents a checklist of important considerations regarding electrical connections used in a trade show exhibit booth. Money saving measures; Troubleshooting electrical problems.
- Booth spaces available for Pioneer Days. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p10
The article offers information on the contact details of Pioneer Days booths in Whitney, Texas.
- How to draw buyers into your booth. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec96, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on ways in which exhibitors can attract visitors to their booths. Favorite ways of generating booth traffic; Benefits of an integrated show program that selectively attracts prospects; Importance of preshow promotion; Comments from Sandy Alan, president of Corporate Trade Show & Meeting...
- Alternative exhibition spaces. Grubman, Cathy // American Artist;May1997, Vol. 61 Issue 658, p24
Presents information about the possible places on selling and showing an artwork. Unconventional approach used by the artist in selling and showing their products; Where did watercolorists Tatiana de Fidler-Morosoff sell her artwork; How Kara Olsen, the owner of Gordy's Restaurant in Cortez,...
- Pioneer Days booth space now available. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the availability of exhibit booth spaces for the annual Pioneer Days celebration hosted by the Lake Whitney Chamber of Commerce in Whitney, Texas.