- Palexpo beats NEC to Telecom World 2009. Bond, Claire // Event;May2006, p7
The article reports on the success of the Palexpo venue in Geneva, Switzerland in its bid to win back the ITU Telecom World exhibition in 2009. Geneva fought off competition from the Birmingham site as well as Dubai's Jebel Ali Exhibition City and Le Park des Expositions in Paris to secure the...
- INDEX 2014. // Nonwovens Industry;Apr2014, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p56
An introduction to articles in a special section is presented in which the editor previews the Index 2014 Exhibition of global nonwovens industry to be held at the Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland on April 8-11, 2014.
- A Growing Exhibition Reflects Nonwovens Industry TRENDS. Prigneaux, Jacques // Nonwovens Industry;Apr2014, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p58
The article offers information on the Index 2014 Exhibition of global nonwovens industry to be held at the Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland on April 8-11, 2014.
- Vitafoods' teen years. // Dairy Industries International;May2012, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p28
The article offers information on the Vitafoods Europe and Finished Products Expo to be held at Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland on May 22-24, 2012.
- Clarion eyeing Swiss gap with Palexpo tie-up. // Event;Jan2003, p7
Reports that Clarion Events has signed a deal with Palexpo in Geneva, to look at exhibition opportunities in the region in 2003.
- Vitafoods Europe turns sweet sixteen. // Food & Drink Technology;Apr2013, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p23
The article offers information on an annual nutraceutical event of the company Vitafoods Europe to be held in Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland, from May 14-16, 2013. INSET: New for 2013.
- GENEVA SET FOR SUCCESS. // Nutraceutical Business & Technology;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on the Vitafoods Europe Conference and Finished Products Exposition (FEP) to be held in Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland on May 10-12, 2011.
- Market facts. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p49
Provides information on several exhibition buildings in Germany. Koln Messe in Cologne; Deutsche Messe in Hanover; Messe Frankfurt.
- ARRL Travels. // QST;Jan2004, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p80
The article reports that this past October 12, 2003, the Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland was the site for the world's premier telecommunications event, the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) TELECOM World 2003. King Juan Carlos of Spain, gave a warm welcome to Telecom visitors and...