Dentsu sets sights on Asian business
- Dentsu signals new Western ambitions. Madden, Normandy // Ad Age Global;Jan2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p11
Deals with the plan of Dentsu company to expand globally and open business units in North America and Europe. Share of overseas billings owned by Dentsu in 1999; Implication of the global plans of the company; Investment made by Dentsu to small agencies; Ranking of Dentsu in the European market.
- DENTSU HEADS DOWN UNDER. // B&T Magazine;12/10/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2731, p6
The article reports on a plan by Japanese agency Dentsu to set up shop in Sydney, New South Wales in 2011.
- Union will turn up the heat on Dentsu. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/13/2002, p23
Reports on performance of various agencies in advertisement market. Profits earned by Dentsu Inc. in the first half of 2002; Performance of Hakuhodo; Plans of the agencies to prepare for marketing budgets.
- Dentsu concentrates on growing in Asia. Kilburn, David // Advertising Age;5/23/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 22, p54
Reports that Dentsu, Japan's top advertising agency, has set its sights on becoming a force in all of the continent with the start-up of agencies in China, Singapore and Malaysia. Expansion of a Dentsu roster that already includes Thailand, Taiwan and Australia; Possible ventures into Vietnam...
- Dentsu's 360i enters Europe in London tie-up with Steak. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign;1/18/2013, Issue 2, p03
The article reports on the plan of Dentsu Inc.-owned digital creative agency 360i to open a European office based in London, England.
- Dentsu plans global push after going public in 2001. Herskovitz, Jon; Cuneo, Alice Z.; Fannin, Rebecca A. // Advertising Age;1/12/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p41
Focuses on the long range plans of the Dentsu advertising agency of Japan. Decision to go public; Comments of agency president Yutaka Narita; Services abroad; Growth potentials.
- Dentsu alliances to squeeze rivals. Kilburn, David // Marketing Week;6/22/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p32
Expounds on the moves taken by Japan-based advertising agency Dentsu to increase its competitive edge. Efforts to increase market share in the country; Plan of holding an initial public offering by the end of 2001; Formation of a joint venture agency with wireless communication firm, NTT.
- Dentsu drops Media Palette Indonesia plans. Yin, Sara // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/15/2007, p5
The article reports that Dentsu Inc. has shelved plans to open a Media Palette office in Indonesia, following new government laws which limit foreign investment. Harris Thajeb, Dentsu Indonesia president director, said he had decided to put off opening Media Palette until he understood the new...
- Dentsu launches boutique agency. Madden, Normandy; Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;8/23/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 34, p13
Focuses on the boutique advertising agency to be launched by the Dentsu Group in Tokyo, Japan on September 1, 2004. Reason behind the establishment of the agency; Areas of advertising to be addressed by the agency.