- Imperial Tobacco smoking in U.S. // Drug Store News;9/23/96, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p83
Reports on the success of Montreal, Quebec's market share in Canada. Dominant brands; Visitor spending in Canada; Drug stores' offering of tobacco products.
- PCs for NVIT. // Raven's Eye;Nov2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p10
Reports the donation of several used computers to the Nicola Valley Institute of Technology from Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited in central British Columbia. Upgrade on student and faculty systems; Support on higher learning programs; Response of school president Casey Sheridan.
- Imperial unveils ultra low-tar L&B. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;9/3/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p9
States that Imperial Tobacco company is planning to launch an ultra low-tar version of its Lambert and Butler brand of cigarett. Claims being made by Imperial regarding the product; Information on some of the product's competition; Details on how the product will be promoted; Reference to some...
- Jazz scene in NYC hits a sour note. The Associated Press // Hollywood Reporter;4/28/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 28, p6
The article reports that Japanese electronics company JVC Corp. is planning not to sponsor any jazz events in 2009 in New York City. A spokesperson for JVC USA said that JVC is proud of its association with the jazz festivals, but the marketplace in which JVC competes today has changed...
- Jazz Fest producers: attendance up, endowment down. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;9/11/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p33
The article presents information on the Detroit International Jazz Festival that will take place in Detroit, Michigan. Terri Pontremoli, executive director of the festival said that festival organizers have earlier planned to use only $650,000 from the endowment this year, but the extra money...
- Imperial to sell cut-price new brand. // Marketing Week;9/2/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p10
Reports that Imperial Tobacco Ltd. will launch its cut-priced cigarette brand called Richmond in Great Britain. Marketing support for the brand.
- Cigarette group aims to do its rivals damage. Kavanagh, John // BRW;09/24/99, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p46
Focuses on Australia-based tobacco company Imperial Tobacco Australia. Company background; Marketing strategy; Factors affecting the Australian tobacco industry.
- Imperial Tobacco prepares new ad effort despite looming settlement. Andreoli, Teresa // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/28/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p25
Reveals the agencies considered by Imperial Tobacco to handle its advertising account in the United States. Qualifications for the agencies; Estimated value of the account.
- Imperial to freeze budget brand prices. // Marketing Week;11/5/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p9
Reports on the plan of Imperial Tobacco to maintain the current price of its budget tobacco brands in the face of an increase in tobacco excise duty which will come into force in December 1998. Price of packets of Lambert & Butler and JPS brands; Comments from a tobacco industry insider.