Telecom 99 draws top talent
- CES: Is Content King Here, Too? // Communications Technology;Feb2007, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information about the International Consumer Electronics Show of the Consumer Electronics Association, held on January 11, 2007 in the U.S. The show has been described as the world's largest technology trade show, with 2,700 exhibitors and 150,000 attendees. The event has...
- Muller from fuller. Holohan, Dan // Contractor Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p30
Describes the attempts of a Fuller Sales representative to sell a new boiler line. Importance of positive thinking; Why product lines are changed; Need for sales representatives to adapt.
- Retailing Hedonic Consumption: A Model of Sales Promotion of a Leisure Service. Wakefield, Kirk L.; Barnes, James H. // Journal of Retailing;Winter96, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p409
Shows that sales promotion has focused on information processing of price discounts for consumer goods. Sales promotions for leisure services; Model of sales promotion for hedonic consumption; Background information on studies relevant to sales promotion; Hypotheses and methodology of the...
- Sales clinic. // Agri Marketing;Feb97, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p50
Answers questions related to sales promotions. Uses of calculations as guidelines; Customers' time preference; Value of telephones and fax machines.
- Samsung and Orange in incentive link-up. // Precision Marketing;9/30/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p5
Reports on the offering of a free replica shirt in a joint campaign from Samsung and Orange in Great Britain.
- RollerBlade moves into deal with NYC parks. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p24
Presents information about advertising promotions and events for the week of July 28, 1997. The deal made between Rollerblade and the New York City Parks Department; Anheuser-Busch's decision to break a retail promotion for its Natural Light beer; MarketSource's online promotion targeting high...
- Too Too Solid Flesh. Nudd, Tim // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p42
Reports the approval of the extension of a novel promotion at the Lugner City Shopping Mall in Vienna, Austria. Success of the marketing of the novel; Items given to topless women shopping at the mall.
- An Olde Feedstore Holds February Weekend Antiques. // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p33
The article offers information on the February Weekend Antiques Sale of An Olde Feedstore in Dunedin, Florida from February 20-21, 2010.
- Selling to the big guys: Be bold, be professional. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p36
Offers insights on selling to big companies. Importance of telephone call and a get-acquainted appointment; Offer of variety of products, competitive price and service.