P&O divisions set up new identities
- P&O events to audit all shows. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p8
Reports that P&O Events will audit all consumer and trade shows by the end of 1998, in a bid to lead the way in accurate result monitoring. Events that have been audited; Benefits of independent auditing.
- 20th century fair set for 99. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p8
Provides information on the trade fair of P&O Events at Olympia in December 1998. Sponsors of the event; Comments regarding the event.
- P&O wins golf tour contract. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p6
Reveals that the Professional Golfers Association has appointed P&O Exhibition Services to supply all interiors and landscaping services for its 1998 PGA European Senior Golf Tour. Information on Senior Tournament of Champions; Top names expected to play at the tournament.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p10
Covers news briefs on some exhibitions as of February 1999. Number of attendees during the 12th Norwegian International Tourism and travel Trade Fair; Launching of the furniture and floor coverings brochure at the Internet site of P&O Exhibition Services; Added attraction at the Country Living...
- Roadshow for Gas with P&O. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p6
Reports on the roadshow planned by P&O Exhibition Services for British Gas Trading in South England. Introduction of British Gas Trading's services in South England starting March 7, 1998; Conversion of trailers to provide a mobile exhibition unit.
- Simon Burton. // Event;Mar2007, p25
The article presents an interview with Simon Burton, managing director of Exposure Event Creations. He says that he is among the people who fell in love with exhibitions. He mentions that he accepted the marketing director job at P&O Exhibition Services because of its enormousness. He cites that...
- P&O responds to Motor Show flak. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p10
Discusses P&O Events' defense of the 1997 London Motor Show held at the Earls Court Exhibition Center. London Motor Show as one of the busiest events at Earls Court; Comments from car exhibitors.
- DTi cash for P&O Shanghai debut. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p12
Announces P&O Events' holding of the 1998 Light & Sound Shanghai, an entertainment event in China through a sponsorship from DTi. Venue; Schedule; Anticipated number of exhibitors at the show.
- P&O snaps up register firm. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p7
Deals with the acquisition of registration services company Expo Systems by P&O Exhibition Services in Great Britain. Comments from David Cunningham, managing director of Expo Systems.