Two unite for mobile drive
- David Wilson: Owner, chief executive David Wilson Automotive Group. Hamanaka, Kari // Orange County Business Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p50
The article profiles David Wilson Automotive Group owner and chief executive David Wilson, who is the number 19 in the list of wealthiest residents in Orange County, California for 2012.
- David Wilson: Farm Boy Makes Good. // Orange County Business Journal;05/21/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p63
Features David Wilson, owner of Orange County, California-based David Wilson Auto Group, an independent car dealer. Sales performance in 2000; Career history of Wilson; Dealerships within the scope of David Wilson Auto Group; Dealerships bought by Wilson in 2000.
- WHAT'S IT REALLY LIKE INSIDE... // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2010, p106
The article offers information on the west London base of TRO Event Logistics, which is set on a largely and quite street in Isleworth and could be mistaken for a large private house in England.
- GIVING. // Orange County Business Journal;1/29/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on developments of fundraisers and charitable institutions in California. An amount of $255,200 has been given to local charities by employees of David Wilson Automotive Group. In addition, law firm Rutan & Tucker LLP gave $75,000 to Chapman University. An amount of $366,460...
- Wilson Bets Against Toyota 'Tsunami;' Bill Gross Does Pebble. // Orange County Business Journal;2/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p3
The article reports on the reaction of David Wilson, largest auto dealer in Orange County, California that has seven Toyota dealerships, to the finding of National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) about effect of electronic flaw on the sudden acceleration in Toyotas.
- John's Incredible Opens with Flash, Hope in Buena Park. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;7/20/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p18
The article presents business news briefs from California. According to the Automobile Dealers Association in Orange County, new auto registrations were down by 49% in May 2009. David Wilson Automotive Group in Orange County, changed the name of its dealership, Honda of Santa Ana, to David...
- Dealers: If You're Nota Brand, You're a Commodity. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;2/5/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p15
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry in California. Chief executive Cheril Hendry asserts that branding in the industry does not focus on price and profit but rather on how customers will patronize their products. Jaguar Land Rover company has established a...
- Deal or No Deal. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;3/19/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p4
The article offers information on how David Wilson, owner of David Wilson Automotive Group, become an automobile dealer in the U.S. It is said that Wilson's mistake in his first job as a car washer and an oil changer for a Ford dealer led him to automobile sales in 1970 at a Lincoln Mercury...
- Wilson pays workers well to boost profits. // Automotive News;3/19/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6247, p34
The article presents an interview with David Wilson, president of David Wilson Automotive Group. When asked about the reason to overpay his employees, he replies that paying people enough makes them more productive. He comments on running very large dealerships. He believes that the key to his...