- Blowing smoke. Cerio, Gregory; Howard, Lucy // Newsweek;8/22/1994, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p8
Covers the method used by Reemtsma, Germany's largest cigarette maker, to let smokers dodge high taxes on ready-made cigarettes. Test-marketing of West Longies, eight-inch lengths of tobacco that smokers cut up; Government reaction.
- Reemtsma erhÃ¶ht Feinschnitt-Preis. von Pilar, Gabriel // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/24/2013, Issue 21, p12
The presentation of the Feinschnitt-Preis award for loose tobacco to German tobacco product manufacturer Reemtsma is announced.
- EUROPE. // Marketing Week;3/8/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p30
Reports on developments concerning the marketing and advertising sector in Europe as of March 8, 2001. Plan of Barcelona, Spain's city council to introduce its own wine brand in 2004; Decision of West, the German cigarette brand owned by Reemtsma, to move into fashion clothing; Launching of a...
- Reemtsma mit neuer Verkaufsplattform. Elisabeth, Kapell // Lebensmittel Zeitung;1/31/2014, Issue 5, p38
The article announces that the cigarette factory Reemtsma Cigarettenfabrik GmbH plans to manage its retail relations with the information technology software CAS Retail Execution, implemented by IT experts from Accenture.
- Untitled. Alrun, Krönert // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/4/2014, Issue 14, p57
The article announces that Luc Hyvernat is replacing Marcus T.R. Schmidt as general manager for Germany and Switzerland for the German tobacco company Reemtsma.
- Untitled. Krönert, Alrun // Lebensmittel Zeitung;6/14/2013, Issue 24, p47
The article announces that Marcus T. R. Schmidt was appointed spokesman of the board of the cigarette producer Reemtsma Cigarettenfabriken GmbH.
- Scholz to set up European network. // Adweek Western Edition;1/23/95, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p12
Reports that the company Scholz & Friends, subsidiary of the company Bates is building a European network to accommodate its new consolidated advertising account for cigarette company Reemtsma. Establishment of networks in Europe to avoid Bates; British American Tobacco account.
- Scholz in Singapore, links with Batey. // Advertising Age;6/9/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p42
Notes that German advertising agency Scholz & Friends has opened an office in Singapore to assist the Asian expansion of its client Reemstsma, the German cigarette giant. The strategic alliance with Asian network Batey Group to place and adapt Scholz & Friends Singapore's advertisements.
- Reemtsma und BAT verteuern auch. Pilar, Gabriel von // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/26/2013, Issue 17, p10
The article announces that the two tobacco companies Reemtsma Cigarettenfabriken GmbH and British American Tobacco increased the tobacco prizes due to an increased taxation of tobacco products in Germany.