- SUCCESSFUL SHOW HEADS TO PHILADELPHIA IN LATE September. Carr, John P. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Sep2012, p62
The article offers information on the AIR Show, considered as the largest Inflatable Play Structure Trade Show of the inflatable industry, which will be held next on September 26-28, 2012 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- BLOWING THINGS UP. Trainor, James // Border Crossings;Aug2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p42
The article reviews the exhibition "Blow Up" at the Vitra Design Museum in Berlin.
- Blow-up. ALDERSEY-WILLIAMS, HUGH // New Statesman;10/16/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4407, p45
Focuses on the company called Inflate launched by Nick Crosbie to make his graduation collection of inflatable plastic tableware from the Royal College of Art. Exhibition of inflatable products at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, England; Uses of the product; Main attraction of...
- Untitled. // Design Week;5/2/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p6
Offers information on the Rock moving seats design exhibition at the Twentytwentyone gallery in London, England on July 5, 2002. Highlights of the exhibit.
- Travelling chairs. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);2/6/2013, p4
The article reviews the exhibition "8 Chairs," by Clarke & Reilly at Gallery Libby Sellers in London, England from March 14, 2013 to April 27, 2013.
- Italy in the driving seat. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p5
Highlights the September 2002 Promosedia international chair show, held in Udine, Italy.
- Promosedia show marks 25th anniversary. // Furniture/Today;9/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p4
Highlights the 25th anniversary celebration of international chair exhibition in Udine, Italy. Role of Promosedia as the organizer of the international chair exhibition; Details on the design and products produced in the exhibition.
- Promosedia. Lewis, Julia Einspruch // Interior Design;Dec98, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p58
Focuses on the 1998 International Chair Exhibition, known as `Promosedia,' held in Udine, Italy in September 1998. Attendees of the exhibition; Highlights of the event.
- Twentieth-century furniture. Ledes, Allison Eckardt // Magazine Antiques;Dec98, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p764
Features the exhibition entitled `Sitting on the Edge: Modernist Design From the Collection of Michael and Gabrielle Boyd' at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art in California. History of chair design in the 20th century; Chair design's relation to architecture and the human body; Reductive...