Top duo launch design agency
- Governor Signs Bill Eliminating Need For Commercial Rate Filings. // Insurance Advocate;6/10/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 22, p14
Reports on a bill signed by South Carolina Governor James Hodges that eliminates commercial rate filings, according to the Alliance of American Insurers.
- Words From George Washington. Hodges, James P. // Vital Speeches of the Day;11/1/2004, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p54
Presents a speech by James P. Hodges, member of the National Speakers Association, delivered to Freedom's Foundation in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, on September 12, 2004. Experience of former U.S. President George Washington in overcoming adversity in Valley Forge; Contribution of women to the...
- Dietary Guidelines Affirm Role Of Meat And Poultry In A Healthy Balanced Diet. // BEEF Exclusive Insight;1/31/2011, p4
The article focuses on a statement made by James H. Hodges, executive vice president at American Meat Institute, on the importance of poultry and meat products in a balanced diet, which is affirmed by the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- Literacy on the Platform in S.C. // Publishers Weekly;6/14/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 24, p23
Reports on the effort of South Carolina Governor James Hodges and his wife Rachel to promote literacy among the school children in the state. Their move to contact author Jon Scieszka to campaign for literacy.
- SYMPOSIUM: THE INTERSECTION OF LAW, SCIENCE, AND POLICY TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC'S HEALTH. Hodge, Jr., James G. // Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science & Technology;Spring2013, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p254
N/A [Abstracts are not provided for forewords.]
- Hodges Signs Measure Making State First In 2000 To Adopt Commercial Lines Deregulation. // Insurance Advocate;03/25/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 13, p18
Reports on the signing of SB 1026 into law by Governor James Hodge, which made South Carolina to become the first state in 2000 to deregulate commercial lines. Terms stated in the law; Impact of the law on regulatory red tape; Other states considering measures that would deregulate commercial...
- BOX FRESH. Kerrigan, Lisa // Sight & Sound;Feb2015, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p111
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œFilms of the year" in the January 2015 issue.
- Hodges to bounce back with H studio. // Event;Oct2002, p7
Reports on the launch of a design company, H Studio, by James Hodges in 2002. Talent base of the company; Information on the collapse of Hodges' former business, Hodges Associates; Former clients of Hodges Associates.
- Neighbor is Feeling Uneasy. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;2/1/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5804, p33
Focuses on the reaction of Ford automobile dealer James Hodge about the consolidation of eight Ford Motor Co. dealerships under Tulsa Auto Collection in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Apprehension that the competitor will be given preferential treatment; Increase competition between his dealership and Auto...