- CUBIST CHAOS. Wilson, Kevin A.; Davis, Matt; Hart, Roger; Floyd, Mike // AutoWeek;10/14/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 42, p16
Features the automobiles on display at the 2002 Mondial de L'Automobile show in Paris, France. Introduction 660-horsepower Enzo Ferrari; Futuristic designs of the Jaguar XJ; Information on the Chrysler California cruiser.
- Chrysler Revamps Detroit Display. // Ward's Auto World;Jan2003, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the decision of DaimlerChrysler AG to revamp it displays for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan in January 2003. Objective in changing the displays for the exhibition; Description of the respective stands for Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler.
- D/C powers up concepts. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;1/4/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5800, p25
Describes four concept vehicles to be introduced by DaimlerChrysler AG at the 1999 North American International Auto Show to be held in Detroit. Jeep Commander; Dodge Charger; Chrysler Citadel; Dodge Power Wagon.
- D/C concepts. // Automotive News;1/3/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5855, p4
Features four concept vehicles which will be unveiled by DaimlerChrysler on January 9, 2000 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Jeep Varsity; Chrysler 300 Hemi C; Dodge MAXX cab; Dodge Viper GTSR.
- From Geneva to Le Mans and back. // AutoWeek;03/15/99, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p2
Focuses on developments at the 1999 Geneva Motor Show in Geneva, Switzerland. Mercedes-Benz's introduction of the CLK55 AMG and a coupe version of the S-Class; Introduction of the Le Mans Bentley automobile; Volkswagen's promotion of its Spanish automaker SEAT to target Fiat's Alpha Romeo.
- Hemi roars again in DC prototype. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;1/10/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5856, p31
Reports on DaimlerChrysler's introduction of four concept vehicles for 2000 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Dodge MAXXcab pickup truck's emphasis on interior room and comfort; Engine specifications for the Chrysler 300 Hemi C luxury convertible; Jeep Varsity...
- Mercedes-Benz commercial named year's best; 16 Jeep print ads land special awards. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;1/15/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p34
Reports that the Mercedes Benz company's commercial entitled `Falling in Love Again,' was named the year's best at the 1998 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Indepth look at the commercial; Reference to the presentation of two gold awards to the company for the...
- DCX pushes plastics in its concept vehicles. Miel, Rhoda // Automotive News;1/29/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5913, p40B
Reports on the use of plastic automobile bodies by DaimlerChrysler AG as introduced at the 2001 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Feature of composite, molded-in-color bodies in the Jeep Willys and Chrysler Crossfire concept vehicles; Company's use of a press at Husky...
- Looking on the bright side. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p18
Presents information on the 60th International Motor Show held in Frankfurt, Germany on September 2003. Overview of limousine models of Maybach automobile company exhibited in the show; Mercedes models introduced by automobile company DaimlerChrysler AG in the show; Assessment of Mercedes...