- Utility player. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;11/10/97, Vol. 233 Issue 19, p8
Reports that EnergyOne LLC has formed an alliance with Saville Systems to use its platform to manage billing for a unique mix of services and products. Use of Saville's Convergent Billing Platform; Hopes of building customer loyalty.
- Telegroup selects Saville as billing solution provider. // Telecom Asia;Mar98, Vol. 9 Issue 3, following p24
Reports on Telegroup's selection of Saville Systems' Convergent Billing Platform (CBP) Oracle to support its anticipated future growth in the global telecommunication market. Telegroup's consolidation of its billing systems onto Saville CBP to provide it with the flexibility to compete globally.
- CLECs get quick start on billing. // Telephony;09/14/98, Vol. 235 Issue 11, p50
Reports that Saville Systems is revamping its convergent billing and customer care capabilities for competitive local exchange carriers.
- Saville nabs new billing system. // Telephony;03/02/98, Vol. 234 Issue 9, p58
Reports that Saville Systems PLC has purchased Cap Gemini's interconnect billing system.
- ADC buys Saville. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p17
Reports on ADC Telecommunications Inc.'s acquisition of Saville Systems PLC, a worldwide provider of customer-care and billing software solutions in the telecommunications industry. Terms of the acquisition agreement.
- RIDING THE RANGE. // Commercial Motor;8/28/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5601, p6
The article reports that transportation firm Saville has added six new T460 6x2 mid-lift tractor units of Renault SA in its fleet.
- ADC's ongoing software quest. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;06/28/99, Vol. 236 Issue 26, p13
Details ADC Telecommunications' acquisition of Saville Systems. Comment from Bill Cadogan of ADC on the deal; Importance of Saville acquisition to ADC software strategy; Other software acquisitions of ADC.
- One to grow on. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;09/22/97, Vol. 233 Issue 12, p44
Features the use of Saville Systems PLC's Convergent Billing Platform (CBP) by Time Warner Communications to turn its monthly bills into opportunities to build loyalty among its business customers. Use of CBP as a turnkey system to bill Time Warner's local business switched phone services;...
- ADC makes big entry into OSS by buying Saville Systems. Levine, Shira // America's Network;Aug99, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the acquisition of Saville Systems PLC by ADC Telecommunications Incorporated. Value of the acquisition; Prediction of Industry Researchers Inc. on the operations support system; Advantages of the acquisition to ADC.