Booth arrives at Advanstar
- H&MM names Scott Pierce group publisher. // Hotel & Motel Management;07/07/97, Vol. 212 Issue 12, p1
Announces the appointment of Scott E. Pierce as publisher for the Hotel and Travel Group of Advanstar Communications Incorporated. Responsibilities of Pierce as publisher.
- Tom Florio To Head Advanstar Fashion Group. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/14/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 32, p2
The article announces that Tom Florio, the former publishing director for the magazine "Vogue," has been appointed the chief executive officer of the Advanstar Fashion Group of Advanstar Communications Inc.
- Response Magazine Thanks Cohen, Paynich for Service. // Response;Aug2004, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the announcement of "Response" and Advanstar Communications of the appointment of John Yarrington as publisher. Name of the former publisher succeeded by Yarrington; Reception of the come backing editor-in-chief Thomas Haire; Appreciation of the company to outgoing publisher and...
- From the Editor. Bush, Laura // BioPharm International;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p10
The author expresses her gratitude to the people who have guided her for the past five years as the journal's editor-in-chief. She states that she will embark on a new adventure as the editorial director of the Analytical Science group at Advanstar. Furthermore, she notes that Michelle Hoffman...
- New president for Advanstar. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p15
Reports on the appointment of Joseph Loggia as group president and chief operating officer of Advanstar. Career background.
- D'Avino leads Landscape Group. // Landscape Management;Apr2003, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the appointment of Tony D'Avino as group publisher for the Advanstar Landscape and Pest Control Group of Advanstar Communications. Career history; Job responsibilities; Achievements and accomplishments.
- Dealer Incentives. // Dealernews;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p50
The article offers information about the benefits offered by the dealers to its employees in the U.S. Industrial survey conducted by the Advanstar Communications Inc. stresses the common benefits received by the full-time employees including paid vacation, paid holidays, and health insurance....
- Rogers heads Cahners group. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;09/21/98, Vol. 128 Issue 39, p11
Announces the appointment of Glenn Rogers, vice president of Advanstar Communications as executive vice president of the Entertainment, Communications & Media Group of Cahners Publishing company. Background information on Rogers; Comments from Bruce Barnet, president and chief executive officer...
- Ferguson and Garner promoted. // Aftermarket Business;12/01/98, Vol. 108 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the promotion of Douglas Ferguson, publisher of `Aftermarket Business,' to group publisher of Advanstar Communications' Motor Vehicle Group. and promotion of Meg Garner, regional sales manager, to associate publisher of `Aftermarket Business.' Career background of Ferguson; Work...