Promoter for NetAid flops
- Netting volunteers. // New Internationalist;Oct2000, Issue 328, p6
Informs on NetAid's launch of an online program where activist and development of organizations can call for volunteers from any part of the world.
- How Successful Was NetAid's Webcast? // Billboard;12/04/99, Vol. 111 Issue 49, p122
Focuses on the audiovisual streaming concert event of the organization, NetAid. Participation of major musical acts; Goal of creating invaluable awareness of world hunger and poverty; Different passions of the artists.
- In Rwanda, Help Arrives. // Time;
Reports on the progress of a project to help women giving birth in Rwanda. How 'Time' worked with Netaid and the International Rescue Committee (IRC) to develop 'birthing kits' to be distributed to Rwadan women to help ensure safer, cleaner deliveries of their children; Donations from 'Time'...
- Musicians join web to battle against poverty. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/04/99, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p19
Informs on NetAid's battle for the future of the world's most impoverished people. Musicians' participation in the campaign through three overlapping concerts on October 9, 1999; Heads of governments who logged into the Web site.
- Netropolitan. // New Scientist;10/23/99, Vol. 164 Issue 2209, p21
Discusses the Internet and its trouble with the coverage of the NetAid gigs held in London, England. Why the Internet has a long way to go before it can rival television; Difficulties in transmitting video images; Why it was better to watch Net Aid on TV.
- 2) CHILDREN, YOUTH & FAMILIES. // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;Aug2006, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p3
The article presents information on nonprofit fundings available for areas related to children, youth and families. The Angel Soft Angels-in-Action Award rewards children, eight to 18 years old, for exemplary acts of service to benefit their community, a charity, or a cause. The NETAID's Global...
- the surf report. Muse, Heather // Seventeen;Nov2000, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p30
Provides information on several web sites. NetAid.org; Thehungersite.com; Halloween-online.com.
- cut loose. McMackin, Jason // Missoula Independent;2/16/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p32
The article offers information about the "CutBank Literary Magazine Annual Fundraiser," to be held at The Top Hat on February 23, 2012.
- Liz Cook Joins Gerson Fundraising Team. Payden-Travers, Mikhaela // Gerson Healing Newsletter;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p5
The article reports that chef Liz Cook was promoted to Development Associate at the alternative medicine organization the Gerson Institute, a position focusing on fundraising and public outreach to raise awareness of the benefits of the Gerson diet therapy method.