PEOPLE & POSTS
- HILTON FATTENS EMPIREâ€¦. // Personnel Today;8/21/2007, p34
The article announces that Joelle Hellinckx has been appointed director of resourcing for Europe by Hilton Corp.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;7/26/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p54
The article announces personnel changes involving human resources (HR) managers in Great Britain, including the appointment of Raj Verma at Sodexho, the selection of Sam Bromige by Retirement Villages and the appointment of John Roberts at Ford Retail.
- CURTAIN CALL. Warren, Claire // People Management;3/23/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p24
The article focuses on talent management. Chris Bones, principal of Henley Management College, comments on the significance of knowing the meaning of talent. The phrase talent management became popular in 1997. Lara Ashworth, director of talent at newspaper group Metro, believes that in order to...
- Why agencies must win the war of talent-spotting. // Campaign;4/10/2009, Issue 14, p15
An interview with ZenithOptimedia talent director Lara Ashworth and Aegis Media human resources (HR) director Tim Jones is presented. They discuss the importance for agencies to have senior specialist talent and HR personnel who can influence and manage business direction. Ashworth states that...
- The Headline Vs. the Bottom Line. Wilkins, Richard D. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;11/11/96, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p24
Looks at discussions in the Vanderbilt University study `The Headline vs. the Bottom Line,' on the symbiosis between chief executives and journalists. Basis for chief executives' views on journalists; Basis for journalists' views on chief executives; Recommended solutions.
- Don't Object To Being Objective. // OfficePro;Oct2012, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on a statement made by business blogger and corporate executive Brian Vickery concerning relationships between executives and journalists.
- Identity wristbands part of tighter security. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;12/31/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5964, p27
Reports the use of identity wrist bands by auto executives and journalist during the North American International Auto Show. Purpose of the use of wrist bands; Security measures planned by organizers; Areas of checkpoints.
- Arroyo vows to end killing of reporters. // Asian Pacific Post;6/21/2007, p20
The article reports that Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo has promised to end a series of killings of journalists. She said that the government aims to break the cycle of violence once and for all. The effort would extend to leftists and government opponents, as well. According to a...
- let's get personal. Hart, Peter // Gay Times (09506101);Sep2003, Issue 300, p32
Features several gay men. Andrew, a journalist from London, England; David, a disk jockey from London, England; Stephen, a bar manager from London, England; Campbell, a health promoter from New Zealand.