- The First Ten Years. // Textile Institute & Industry;Dec1972, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p338
The article focuses on the achievement of the journal "The Textile Institute and Industry" in its first ten years of publication in Great Britain. The author points out that the primary functions of the journal are to present technological information to the Institute's members and to keep them...
- Chartered heights. Kwok, May Leng // People Management;5/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p47
The article reports on the success of the upgrading clinic at the Human Resources Development (HRD) 2008 event in Great Britain, which enabled many members to make the step up to chartered status or gain valuable advice on the process. The clinics were a great way for members to meet our...
- Will Guru raise a virtual laugh? // Personnel Today;9/3/2002, p64
Reports the demand for extending the magazine section offering perspective on human resource issues on a Web site in Great Britain.
- Calling All Sports Medicine Specialists. // AMAA Journal;Summer/Fall2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p19
Presents information on the invitation of the Gen-A-Network, a group of regional publications, to American Medical Athletic Association members to take part in their Sports Medicine Section. Sections included in the publications; Background on the sports section; Cost of the section.
- Editorial Board Member: Jane Langan. // Brief;Fall2007, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p8
The article provides information on Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) editorial board member, Jane Langan. An overveiw of Langan's professional practice and affiliations are discussed. According to the author, Langan's appointment to the board happened accidentally. It is suggested...
- NOTE FROM THE EDITOR. Holland, Daniel M. // National Tax Journal;Mar71, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p119
This section presents several announcements from the editor of the National Tax Journal (NTJ). Arthur D. Lynn has joined NTJ as an associate editor. The National Tax Association's (NTA) membership encompasses a variety of professional interests--teachers and researchers, accountants, lawyers,...
- MAKE IT MATTER. Acevedo, Jennifer // Brand Packaging;Jan2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p4
The article provides information the changes incorporated to the journal including more keynotes, sessions and more focused case studies and also offers information on the "Packaging that Sells conference" to be held in October 1-3, 2012 at Chicago, Illinois.
- acers spotlight. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Apr2011, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p9
The article offers news briefs related to ceramics in the U.S. The journal's New England section has inaugurated its 2011 meetings on January 24, 2011. The registration for the 2011 Ceramic Leadership Summit is now open. The annual Toledo Glass and Ceramic Award Meeting will be hosted by the...
- Editor's Notebook. Smith, Shonda // Managing People at Work;Dec2012, Issue 369, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the changes and developments in "Managing People at Work" with the introduction of new sections, addition of writers and the redesigning of the newsletter.