Why laughter is best medicine for NHS staff
- How can a teaspoon improve your training? Feuer, Michael // Smart Business Columbus;Oct2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p38
The article offers information related to management training. According to the author, for training to be effective, it is mandatory that the information can be easily digestive, memorable, and entertaining. It highlights the author's training and teaching strategy which he called "teaspoon"...
- ASSESSMENT OF TRAINING NEEDS AND EVALUATION OF TRAINING EFFECTIVENESS IN EMPLOYEES OF SELECT ITes COMPANIES AT BANGALORE. Anitha, H. S.; Sowmya, K. R. // International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Mana;Jun2012, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p54
The ITes industry, which is a rapidly growing industry in India, is not an exclusive of the industry affected by the Innovative HR trends, moreover it is the mainly the cause and effected industry for the innovations in HRM. It is necessary to upgrade and restructure every time to withstand and...
- Humor helps get the message across. // Same-Day Surgery;Apr2012, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p47
The article reports on the role that humor plays in an educational video on fall prevention among hospital patients which was created at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center in Long Beach, California.
- The false alarm. Laabs, Jennifer J. // Personnel Journal;Sep92, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p111
Describes how a human resources manager was called back to the office on a cold Vermont night when a late-night working employee mistakenly set of the security alarm.
- Blue bonce rising to prominence. // Personnel Today;11/27/2007, p60
A joke is presented about the sizeable dent of human resource (HR) professions in the blogosphere.
- A Radiant Personality? Copeland, Bernis // Saturday Evening Post;Sep1981, Vol. 253 Issue 6, p84
The article presents a joke about the feeling of a boss of a company towards his employees.
- Guru's laughter file off to a slow start. // Personnel Today;6/26/2007, p56
The article presents several jokes about human resources managers and directors.
- SCAM Second Coming Asset Management. // Fund Strategy;7/13/2009, p31
A joke is presented about a chairman trying to help the troubled employees in recovering from their gloom through his stories of flashing knives in a turf war.
- One million tiny plays about work. Taylor, Craig // People Management;2/11/2010, p50
A joke is presented about two men standing in a glass-paned office in Glasgow, Scotland.