A Procession Of Caterpillars
- Shared Expectations Are Formula for Success. Mendell, Steven // San Diego Business Journal;4/22/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p39
The author discusses the concept of shared expectations that is considered essential for the success of a company and the need for businesses to strengthen their sales, delight customers, and add credible business platform to their operation.
- Trust Me, You're Not Irreplaceable. Gitomer, Jeffrey // njbiz;3/24/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p27
Presents suggestions for salespeople on improving personal and team responsibility. Factors that contribute to the success of sales business; Benefits of focusing on customers; Reasons behind the failures of salespeople.
- Show passion, focus on the big picture to make more sales. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/18/2008, Issue 323893, p13
The article discusses the techniques on how salesmen boost their sales and increase their customers. According to the author, salespeople should put guidelines on sales in their mind to familiarize tips for effective selling. He suggests that they should identify their principles for success,...
- MVNO market could reach $10B by 2011. // RCR Wireless News;7/11/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p22
Reports on the possible increase in revenue of mobile virtual network operators (MVNO) in the U.S. by 2011, according to research firm Frost & Sullivan. Factors that may contribute to the increase, including customer service offerings; Views of Frost research analyst Samir Sakpal on wireless...
- Sales Success as Predicted by A Process Measure of Adaptability. Predmore, Carolyn E.; Bonnice, Joseph G. // Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management;Fall94, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p55
The article analyzes whether observed adaptability behaviors could predict sales success. It presents measures related to salespeople's adaptability. Previous studies of sales performance have not used process measures to evaluate the sales interaction as it occurred. Salespeople's observed...
- Sales Culture And Customer Service. Cohen, Todd // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Nov2015, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p13
The article discusses the importance of sales culture and creating a culture of exceptional customer service for companies to succeed in business. It states that sales culture and creating a culture of outstanding customer service are not the same wherein everyone in the firm have a role in sale...
- Building a No. 1 sales team. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;1/31/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p14
Offers tips on how businesses can achieve success in sales in the United States. Importance of making selling a priority; Creation of a sales team; Customer service.
- UK firms top Europe on DTI wealth creation scoreboard. // Electronics Weekly;4/6/2005, Issue 2188, p5
The article reports that Great Britain firms are getting better at wealth creation and are ahead of many companies in the rest of Europe. The Government's annual measure of business success, the Value Added Scoreboard, measured a 15 percent increase in wealth creation in 2005. Across the...
- MARKETING SECRETS TO CREATE REAL RESULTS. Grant, Zoilita // Subconsciously Speaking;10/21/2011, p1
The article provides suggestions on how to attract clients and customers particularly during the early stages of the business. It points out that marketing is a consistent work and joining networking groups can be helpful as a source of professional contact. It cites referral marketing as a...