PageNet Canada Strong, Apart From Merger
- PageNet Grabs Lifeline. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/15/99, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p1
Discusses the consolidation of PageNet and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reason for PageNet's decision to merge with Arch; Analysis of PageNet's 1999 third quarter results; Terms of the merger.
- Arch, PageNet merger leaves questions. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/15/99, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p12
Reports on the issues related to the proposed merger between PageNet Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. Impact on the paging services industry in the United States; Effects on the companies' debt load and annual expenses; Concerns on how the merger might affect the carriers' distribution...
- Metrocall Continues To Pursue PageNet. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p34
Reports on the battle between Metrocall Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware over the acquisition of PageNet. Reasons Arch and Metrocall are attracted to PageNet; Background of PageNet; Offer made by Metrocall.
- Metrocall Vies For PageNet. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the bid of Metrocall Inc. to acquire PageNet despite the merger talks between PageNet and Arch Communications Group Inc. Value of Metrocall's bid; Decision of the United States Federal Communications Commission on the Arch-PageNet deal; Financial problems of PageNet.
- Getting Respect For ReFLEX. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;02/07/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the mission of Ed Baker, chief executive officer of Arch Communications Group Inc. to extol the virtues of the ReFLEX 25 network with its pending acquisition of PageNet. Competitors of the company; Estimated annual net revenues; Coverage of the combined network; Rate of the Arch data.
- Telecom Towers to buy Arch siting unit. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p22
Reports that Telecom Towers L.L.C. has signed a definitive agreement to purchase Arch Communications Group's site management business for $40 million. Terms of the agreement; Why Arch decided to sell the business.
- Arch's next challenge is to integrate MobileMedia. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p37
Reports on the completion of the merger between Arch Communications Group Inc. and MobileMedia Communications Inc. Combined number of subscribers and pro forma revenues and cash flow; Integration history of both Arch and MobileMedia; Combination of the two companies' sales forces; Arch's plan...
- PageNet details VAST spinoff. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p16
Details information provided by Paging Network Inc. in a prospectus filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) concerning its proposed merger with Arch Communications Group Inc. Paging Network's plan to distribute equity of its VAST Solutions Group which it will spin...
- Arch modified merger agreement. // RCR;09/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p8
Reports that Arch Communications Group Inc. of Westborough, Massachusetts, announced plans to modify its merger agreement with MobileMedia Corp. Why the modification will be made; Which parts of the agreement will be modified; Plans by Arch to file an 8-K with the Securities and Exchange...