Targeted Advertising Arrives
- Metrocall aligns with online shopping service. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p22
Reports on Metrocall Inc.'s launch of a marketing campaign in support of its agreement with HitMeNow.com in November 1999. Efforts to attract subscribers to the wireless shopping service; Metrocall's dedication to adding value for existing alphanumeric subscribers.
- PAGING/MESSAGING. // Wireless Week;04/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p22
Presents updates on the electronic paging and messaging business in the United States as of April 24, 2000. Findings of the study by Cap Gemini America and Corechange Inc. which determine the number of individuals using cellular phones for wireless data applications; Information on the discount...
- Paging carriers face financial woes. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p23
States that paging carrier Metrocall Inc. has appealed Nasdaq's decision to move it from the National Market System because the company's stock has been trading below the minimum bid price of $5.
- Metrocall reports loss, but subscribers increase. // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p47
Focuses on the Alexander, Vermont-based company Metrocall Incorporated. Details on Metrocall's financial performance; Recorded increase in subscribers to Metrocall's telecomunications services; Background information on the company.
- Metrocall improves loss, revenues up. // RCR;11/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p16
Presents information on the earnings of Metrocall Incorporated for the quarter ended September 30, 1997. Statistical information on the earnings; Details pertaining to earnings.
- Metrocall Direct View for off-the-belt. // RCR;05/25/98, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p4
Focuses on the introduction of Direct View, a paging service from Metrocall Incorporated. Capabilities of Direct View; Why customers desire the Direct View service.
- Metrocall execs make contact nationwide. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p20
Presents information on Metrocall Incorporated. Comments from senior vice president, Mike Scanlon; How executives communicated with employees; Who initiated this drive; Reasons this action was taken; Reference to the merger with ProNet Company.
- Metrocall reports shift away from expanding reseller channel. Pate, Kelly // RCR;11/11/96, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p6
Focuses on Metrocall Incorporated. Reason Metrocall is moving away from expansion in the reseller channel; Revenue generated by resellers; Circumstances surrounding Metrocall's strong third quarter earnings; Comments from Bukasa Tshilombo of Northern Business Information Incorporated.
- Metrocall launches note sale to repay secured credit facility. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;10/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p25
States that Metrocall Incorporated has launched a private sale of $150 million in senior subordinated notes due 2007 to repay partially the sum the paging provider has borrowed under a secured credit facility. When the sale is expected to continue; Comments from Paul Liberty, vice president of...