- Wireless Web Portal Expanding Access. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p24
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based JP Systems' expansion of wireless access to its Infobeam.net wireless Web portal service as of April 3, 2000. Accessibility from microbrowser-equipped cellular telephone.
- JP Systems closes funding. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p31
Reports on the second round of funding closed by JP Systems which raised $45 million from a combination of private equity firms and strategic partner companies.
- JP Systems expands into ASP space. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p6
Reports that Dallas, Texas-based JP Systems Inc. will expand into a wireless application service provider model. JP Systems' plans of offering complete wireless data solutions for carriers, enterprise customers and wirelessly-enabled applications for business-to-business application service...
- Serving Mobile Server Needs. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on the name change of JP Systems Inc. to JP Mobile Inc. as it try to establish a place in the wireless Internet marketplace for enterprises. Brief background of the firm; Details on its SureWave mobile server for enterprises.
- Palm ISVs: A high wireless act. Nobel, Carmen // PC Week;10/25/99, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p10
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based JP Systems Inc.'s plan to license its wireless communications technology to Palm Computing for its Palm operating system. Features of the wireless communications technology; ThinAirApps.com LLC's wireless communication technology.
- PageNet, JP team on messaging. // RCR;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p15
Reports on Paging Network Inc.'s agreement with J.P. Systems Inc. to allow personal digital assistant users to transmit and receive e-mail and text messages over Paging's wireless network.
- JP, Certicom expand pact. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p20
Reports on the expanded partnership between wireless enabling technology developer JP Systems Inc. and electronic commerce security provider Certicom Corp. to enhance the former's SureWave platform with the latter's WTLS Plus security technology.
- Dial M for Mail. Tapellini, Donna // Brandweek;01/31/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p60
Highlights the free service from Boston, Massachusetts-based Shoutmail.com which allows users to send and receive e-mail using any telephone or Wireless Application Protocol-based Web device. Number of registered users of the free service; Information on setting up an e-mail account with...
- Dial M for Mail. Tapellini, Donna // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/31/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p80
Focuses on Shoutmail.com's service which allows users to send and receive e-mails in the United States using any telephone or wireless Web device based on the Wireless Application Protocol. Number of registered users; Mechanism for setting up an account; Scope of e-mail services provided;...