Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p16
Presents a graph of airtime pricing model of wireless communication systems operators in major cities in the United States. AT&T Wireless Services; Bell Atlantic Mobile Analog; Sprint PCS.
- The gift of wireless. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;12/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p74
Offers a look at the offerings of wireless communications providers for the teen or young adults market in the 2000 holiday season. Features of the Sprint PCS' holiday catalog; AT&T Wireless' holiday promotion services; Description of the wireless services of Sprint PCS that target the teens;...
- Sprint PCS reacts to AT&T marketing moves. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/07/99, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p31
Reports that wireless communications firm Sprint PCS revised its marketing strategies. Details of the company's marketing for its monthly plans; Move as a reaction to rival AT and T Wireless Services' marketing strategy.
- Enterprises need mobile data. Carriers need enterprises that need mobile data. O'Shea, Dan; Fitchard, Kevin; Gubbins, Ed // Wireless Review;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p26
Explores how three national wireless communication carriers in the U.S. are delivering data services to the corporate enterprise. Features of Wireless Office, the suite of general and customized services targeted at corporate accounts, from Verizon Wireless; Approach of AT&T Wireless in...
- Analysts: Sharing Not Bad For Tower Industry. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;3/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p15
Focuses on the plans of AT&T Wireless and Sprint PCS to cooperate on the construction of new wireless towers in the U.S. as of March 1, 2003. Views of analysts on the effort; Features of the plan of sharing tower inventory information; Significance of sharing in the tower industry.
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p8
Cites update on the wireless communications industry as of April 15, 2002. Drop in the stock price trading of Sprint PCS; Revenue growth posted by the wireless local area networking equipment market in 2001; Value of the senior unsecured notes offering completed by AT&T Wireless Incorporated.
- Competitors gain from high sub losses at AWS. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;4/26/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p3
Deals with the advantages of the loss of customers of AT&T Wireless Services (AWS) to other wireless phone companies. Reason for the loss of customers of AWS; Customer growth of Cingular Wireless from the first quarter of 2003; Benefits of the troubles of AWS to Sprint PCS.
- U.S. Carriers-1st Tier. // RCR Wireless News;3/8/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p8
Presents the rankings of U.S. wireless telecommunication companies that represent the six first-tier wireless operators that control enough spectrum for a nationwide footprint and are ranked by their number of subscribers at the end of 2003. Verizon Wireless; Cingular Wireless L.L.C.; AT&T...
- And They're Off And Running! Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;8/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p22
Focuses on the race toward third-generation services among wireless communications firms in the United States. Capability of the code division multiple access (CDMA) technology introduced by Verizon Wireless in some parts of New York City; Deployment schedule of CDMA network from Sprint PCS;...