Attention, Christmas Shoppers!
- VoiceStream Bows $100 Mil. Effort. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek New England Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p18
Presents information on the advertising campaign created by Publicis in the West for U.S.-based telecommunications firm VoiceStream. Involvement of actress Catherine Zeta-Jones in the campaign; Value of the advertising contract; Tagline used in the campaign; Media placements of the campaign.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p1
Reports that the National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business Bureaus Inc. recommended that VoiceStream Wireless modify its advertising to facilitate the communication of the geographical limitations of its coverage area.
- VoiceStream Wireless opens ninth storefront in metro area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/05/96, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p3
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless has opened its ninth store in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- VoiceStream on the upstream. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/13/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the operating loss posted by VoiceStream Wireless for the third quarter of 2000. Factors which contributed to the loss; Information on the company's network expansion; Reason for the decline in its revenue.
- Wireless boosts U S West revenues. // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p24
Reports on the increase in personal communications services carrier, US West Wireless' customer base for the third quarter of 1999. Average penetration rate; Average revenue per user; Total quarterly revenue; Sales and revenues of the company's total operations.
- U S West selects Cibernet services. // RCR;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p46
Reports on the use of Cibernet company's Financial Net Settlement Program by U S West Wireless company, to settle roamer billings between roaming partners and allows the company to use a single funds transfer when making or receiving payments from other carriers using the program. Information...
- VoiceStream revenues increase, ARPU drops, users tally 4.8 million. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the number of consumers who subscribe to the wireless communications services of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. in the second quarter of 2001. Value of the average revenue per user; Revenue and net loss.
- VoiceStream to become T-Mobile. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p38
Reports that Voice-Stream Wireless Corp. will change its name to T-Mobile by the end of year 2002.
- Pocket PC smartphone: Smart client. Brooks, Jason // eWeek;8/5/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p1
Introduces the T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition from Voicestream Wireless Corp. Operating system; Connectivity; Availability.