`Humanizing' 'Net To Promote Sales
- Web Page Review. Cota, Jim // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p71
Features the Web site of Ask Jeeves Inc. Contents of the site; Provision of an intelligent way to find information quickly.
- AskJeeves Serves Up Online Help For Corporate Customers. Weisul, Kimberly // Inter@ctive Week;09/27/99, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p54
Describes the question-answering concierge offered by AskJeeves for corporate customers. Highlights of the service; How the service works; Revenues gained by the company through this service; Comments from Frank Vaculin, head of the division; Sectors where AskJeeves is concentrating in; Cost.
- Ask Jeeves launches paid-inclusion service on Teoma. // New Media Age;2/13/2003, p11
Reports on the launch of paid-inclusion services by search service Ask Jeeves on its Teoma Web search technology in Great Britain. Background on the teoma.com site; Target market of the services; Information on similar services offered by rival companies.
- Www.supersites.com. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Jul99, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p105
Presents several web sites for entrepreneurs. Questions answered by Ask Jeeves!; Information on Electronic Commerce guide; Services offered by EntrepreneurMag.com to small businesses.
- Ask Jeeves Adds Advertisers. Heim, Sarah J. // MediaWeek;04/30/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 18, pA
Covers the advertisers of Emeryville, California-based Web site portal Ask Jeeves. Comments from Internet-based advertisers; Offerings of the company for online real estate advertising; Reason of advertisers for choosing Ask Jeeves.
- Ask Jeeves plans major TV push for site relaunch. // New Media Age;9/23/2004, p3
This article reports on the TV and online ad planned by Ask Jeeves to promote the launch of its revamped Web site in Great Britain in 2004. The search engine is investing Â£2 million in a TV push, including a series of animated ads. It will be backed by an online push worth Â£ 200,000, being...
- Dell asks Jeeves for help. Santoni, Andy // InfoWorld;11/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p10
Reports that Dell Computer is adding a natural-language search engine to its Web site aimed at making technical support simpler and cost-effective. Use of technology licensed from Ask Jeeves Inc.; Reduction in customer support costs for Dell; Features of the Dell Ask Jeeves search engine.
- GETTING ONLINE WITH JEEVES. Ceramalus, Nobilangelo // New Zealand Management;May2000, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p61
Comments on the functionality of askjeeves.com Web site. Views on the site's response to plain English; Uses of the Web search engine; Example questions and answers of the site.
- TBWA wins ...10 million Ask Jeeves business. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;06/16/2000, Issue 24, p5
Reports on TBWA GGT Simons Palmer's handling of the British account for Internet search engine Ask Jeeves. Reason for the resignation of the account by Euro RSCH; Number of visitors to the site that made the company the tenth most successful web brand in Great Britain.