N.D. Splits Difference For Carrier
- North Dakota Sides With Western. Carlson, Caron // Wireless Week;09/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p1
Deals with the decision of the North Dakota Public Service Commission to charge Consolidated Telephone Cooperative Inc. for its decision to discontinue its service to Wireless Corp. Implication of the court's decision to wireless competitors.
- NORTH DAKOTA. Cataldo, Rosie // Fedgazette;Mar2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p10
Presents news briefs on the state government of North Dakota as of March 2002. Details of the 2001 comprehensive rail satisfaction survey from the North Dakota Public Service Commission; Performance of home builders in Fargo and Moorhead in 2001.
- North Dakota Mine Expansion. // Coal International;May/Jun2004, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p81
Deals with the tentative approval given by North Dakota regulators to an expansion of the Freedom Mine, owned by the Coteau Properties Co. in Beulah, North Dakota. Coverage of the coal mine expansion; Views of Tony Clark, president of the state Public Service Commission, on the expansion project.
- 'Just the Way It Is'. Wilner, Frank N. // Traffic World;11/27/2000, Vol. 264 Issue 9, p12
Features North Dakota Public Service Commissioner and Democrat, Bruce Hagen. Announcement about retirement plans; Position of Hagen against the railroad market-power abuse; Involvement of Hagen with the U.S. transportation policy; Impact of the implementation of the Staggers Act on Hagen's...
- COAL MINE EXPANSION GETS TENTATIVE OK. // Coal Age;Jun2004, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the tentative approval of the expansion of the Freedom mine owned by Coteau Properties Co., near Beulah by North Dakota's Public Service Commission regulators. Plan of the company to begin mining lignite in 2007; Conditions that should be met by Coteau before the approval of the...
- Spitzer Leaving FERC; Clark Seen As Successor Spitzer Leaving FERC; Clark Seen As Successor. // Energy Daily;12/13/2011, Issue 237, p4
The article announces the decision of U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Commissioner Marc Spitzer to resign from the agency, with North Dakota Public Service Commission chairman Tony Clark being considered as his replacement.
- North Dakota PSC Unanimously Approves Proposed Basin Electric Transmission Project. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;9/26/2014, p1
The article offers information on the approval of transmission project by the North Dakota Public Service Commission (PSC) proposed by Basin Electric Power Coop. It informs that Basin Electric has proposed construction of a 345-kilovalt transmission line in northwestern North Dakota which...
- On-Line. Harter, Betsy; Reed-Flynn, Heather // Wireless Review;10/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p8
Presents various news briefs on wireless telecommunications. Technology requirements for wireline, cellular and PCS carriers the United States Federal Communications Commission has adopted to comply with CALEA; Details on the Teenage Marketing and Lifestyle Survey from Teenage Research Unlimited...
- Oil Pipeline Will Be Stronger Near Lake, Aquifer. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 235 Issue 2, p70
The article reports that Keystone oil pipeline developer TransCanada Corp. has agreed with the North Dakota Public Service Commission (PSC) to install stronger oil pipeline near a lake and aquifer and to drill a crossing at the Sheyenne River to save trees and foilage. According to Commissioner...