Dealing with Debt: An Ideal Way to Build Client Trust
- What advisers are saying. Wickenden, Phil // Money Marketing;5/23/2013, p59
The article offers insights for financial advisers on the factors to consider to help clients avoid making mistakes when selecting financial products and services in Great Britain.
- Macquarie lending an idea. Rich, Sara // Money Management;11/2/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the availability of "Lifetime Lending" booklet launched by Macquarie Bank Ltd. in Australia. The booklet encourages the investors in the country to use debt as an effective way to accelerate wealth creation. It provides an overview of different lending options than can be...
- Compliance tip of the week: Draw up your own client agreements. Samuel, Adam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/4/2014, p25
The article provides some tips for financial planning firms on the advantage of drafting own procedures and client agreements.
- Eight questions for selecting a financial adviser/planner or coach. // Finweek;7/24/2014, p58
A list of the questions to ask when choosing a financial adviser/planner or coach is presented such as the kinds of clients he specialises in, how he will be compensated and the options available and an example of the kind of financial planning and reporting services he provides for his clients.
- Business tips: How do we avoid working for unprofitable clients? Shelton, David // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/ 7/2014, p32
The article offers tips for financial advisors on dealing with unprofitable clients including having a clear service definition, placing case studies in marketing material and setting minimum fees for a straightforward plan.
- Minding Your 'Alpha-Bets' Gresham, Stephen D. // On Wall Street;Mar2005, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p70
Presents guidelines for financial advisors on adding value to services beyond their clients' expectations. Importance of the ability of advisors to proactively provide clients with good ideas; Suggestions on the creation of critical objectives for clients; Opportunities offered by the number of...
- Ongoing Planning Relationships. Napolitano, John // Practical Accountant;Jul2006 Supplement, Vol. 39, p20
The article focuses on the significance of financial planning to the finances of clients who opted for guidance from a financial planner or a certified public accountant (CPA) in the U.S. By providing definitions and practical guidance, clients will have a proper management of their finances. A...
- Call for appropriate aligned and non-aligned definitions. TAYLOR, MIKE // Money Management;2/13/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the insights of specialist financial planning business broker Paul Tynan regarding the need of transparency on the suitability of the advices received by consumers from financial planners in Australia.
- THE CPD CENTRE QUIZ. // Money Marketing;5/22/2014, Issue 1438, p49
A Continuing Professional Development (CPD) quiz from the CPD Centre on the fundamentals of tax, retirement, and financial planning is presented.