Talking Point: Entrepreneur: Are You or Aren't You?
- INNOVATION IN THE SMES SECTOR IN YEARS 2007 - 2013 VERSUS ECOLOGY. Nowacki, Adam // Human Resources: The Main Factor of Regional Development;2010, Issue 3, p290
"The innovation is a particular instrument for entrepreneurs, with the help of it from the change they are making the opportunity to undertaking the new business activity or providing new services" Peter F. Drucker.
- Entrepreneurial Strategies. Drucker, Peter F. // California Management Review;Winter85, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p9
Although strategy has become an "in" word, there has been little if any discussion on entrepreneurial strategies. In this excerpt from his forthcoming book, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Peter Drucker examines two major entrepreneurial strategies, how they work, how they have been...
- Modele de evaluare Ã®n antreprenoriatul social. Pavel, Ramona // Social Work Review / Revista de Asistenta Sociala;2010, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p71
If the term of welfare state appeared as a consequence of the industrialization, at the end of the 20th century, now, in a globalized world, social policies rediscover the potential of local communities and the role of innovative initiatives. As Peter Drucker said â€žwe need an...
- MBO and The Small Organization. Francis, G. James; Bolander, Steven F. // American Journal of Small Business;Jul76, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p1
Since Peter Drucker's Practice of Management (1954), Management by Objectives (MBO) has been one of the more controversial approaches to participative management. Despite a growing experience extolling the benefits of MBO, some feel it is still an altruistic theory that has never really...
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Gartner, William B. // Academy of Management Review;Jan1987, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p172
The article reviews the book "Innovation and Entrepreneurship," by Peter F. Drucker.
- Welcoming the Entrepreneurial Era? Hess, Frederick M. // Education Week;11/1/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p40
The author questions how policymakers could expand the amount of money available to grow educational ventures, while demonstrating quality control. According to management guru Peter Drucker, educational entrepreneurship is a process of purposeful innovation directed toward improving educational...
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship (Book). Kathman, Michael D.; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Schwarzer, Anneliese; Sutton, Judith; Cameron, Janet // Library Journal;5/15/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p56
Reviews the book 'Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Practice and Principles,' by Peter F. Drucker.
- Gurus' Gurus. Boyle, Matthew // Fortune;5/14/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 10, p254
Reports on business analyst Peter Drucker. How other analysts hold him in high esteem; Poll which was conducted by FTdynamo which rated Drucker as the best business thinker.
- Does maximizing shareholder value destroy it? Bourque, Ron // New Hampshire Business Review;6/4/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p21
The article focuses on several problems encountered by companies. It discusses how the obsession for increasing shareholder value destroys the main purpose of the business. Furthermore, it mentions that to combat the existing challenges, smart business leaders who perform smart things to...