Compliance Paperwork Costing Plannersâ€¦
- Mouse trap. Cicutti, Nic // Money Marketing;4/3/2008, p45
The article presents the author's comments on surveys conducted on independent financial advisors (IFAs). He says that he finds a significant part of researches on IFAs trite and obvious. He says the outcome reveals that the financial adviser industry is unable to build a fee-based business...
- Service errors. McKenna, Ian // Money Marketing;4/17/2003, p40
Describes a new service offered by Key Software Solutions which aims to get independent financial advisers completing electronic versions of paper applications to reduce the number of errors that emanate from paper forms.
- Is the Paperless Office a Myth? // OfficePro;Jun/Jul1999, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the findings of a survey by research firm OfficeTeam concerning the use of paper in offices. Reasons for a decrease in paperwork; Findings of the survey regarding the preference for the tactility of paper.
- Proposed Collection; Comment Request. Siegel, Aaron // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;3/27/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 59, p18563
The article presents a notice of the announcement by the U.S. Department of the Air Force of the proposed extension of a public information collection in compliance with Section 3506(c)(2)(A) of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- REDUCING THE COST OF PAPERWORK. Buchholz, Rogene // Business Horizons;Feb80, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p82
Focuses on reducing the cost of paperwork in the United States. Impact of compliance costs on business; Relation of the amount of paperwork to the degree of government involvement in the economy; Categorization of he requests of federal agencies according to the type of information sought;...
- Get organized before going virtual. Hicks, Brent // Financial Planning;Feb2005, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p24
Provides tips for financial planners in setting up a virtual office. Importance of considering the physical office before spending resources on creating a virtual environment; Disadvantages of going paperless; Availability of outsourcing solutions.
- When it comes to paperwork, Americans are pilers. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/26/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p6
A survey commissioned by Stamford, Connecticut-based Mead Westvaco Corp. found that more than 84 percent of Americans pile their paperwork instead of filing it. On an average people lose 20 minutes daily looking for items in the office. Letting paperwork pile up kills time and causes annoyance...
- 'Brave move' by Fidelity to stem US fund inflows. // Money Marketing;11/13/2003, p9
Reports that independent financial advisers are welcoming Fidelity's decision to curb inflows into its American special situations and offshore American growth funds. Decision of the company to remove commissions, raise charges and withdraw discounts.
- Use caution when weeding out financial documents. Stinson, Sonya // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);01/04/99, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p8
Presents advice on keeping financial documents of companies. Amount of time in keeping the records; Tax-related records; Canceled checks; Records of major purchases; Items that should be retained permanently.