People and Positions
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2007, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p41
The article announces several appointments of executives in the trucking industry in the U.S. including Gary R. Enzor, Kevin Tumlin and Bill Fautch.
- PROMOTIONS. // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/8/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 35, p41
Asbury Communications in Beverly Hills hired Melissa Kellogg as director of marketing. She will lead Asbury's new marketing services division and will supervise and coordinate activities that include publicity, promotion, advertising and live-events production. Jeff Browe was promoted to vice...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p36
Reports on the appointment and selection of peoples related to the field of cable television and telecommunication as of July 28, 2003 in the U.S. Appointment of Melissa Kellogg as director of marketing for Asbury Communications Inc.; Selection of Robert Jacobs as senior director by Comcast...
- R&D NEWS. // Beverage Industry;Aug2004, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p59
Presents updates on the U.S. companies which conducted research for the development of food and beverages. Promotion of Gladys Slovis as senior food scientist at Comax Flavors; Responsibility of John W. Finley as chief technical officer at A.M. Todd Co.; Information on the collaboration...
- going places. // Fleet Owner;Sep2007, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p20
The article announces the appointments of several executives including Phil Carlin as president of OPW Fuel Management Systems Inc., Melissa Kellogg as product marketing director of Freightliner LLC and Abdul H. Rana as chief technical officer of SkyBitz.
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.