When customers manufacture
- MOTHER OF INVENTION. Dickson-Simpson, John // Commercial Motor;11/24/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 5154, p54
The article focuses on several designs of trailers and bodies showcased at the RAI truck show held in Amsterdam, Netherlands in October 2005. It includes a four-axle semi-trailer with tall dropsides for brick carrying from Pacton, Tridec trailing-arm air suspension, a link conveyor for a roller...
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p133
Evaluates several products and equipment for the trucking industry. Diamond dump body from Beau-Roc; Genesis dump trailer from East Manufacturing Corp.; Freedom frame and dropdeck platform trailers from Great Dane.
- Stitch-welding a Labor of Love. // MAN: Modern Applications News;May2008, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p26
The article presents information on Rogue Truck Body and their welding machines purchased from Lincoln Electric Co. that would provide improved metal inert gas welding process to Rogue. Details related to Rogue Truck's signature stitch weld are discussed. The processes of building a truck are...
- Will you win the productivity race? IMBERMAN, LANE W. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p44
The article focuses on productivity growth in the truck body and trailer industries. Topics discussed include the decline in productivity from 1987 to 2011, the effect of transportation costs and regulations on the market for specialized truck bodies and trailers and the creation of incentive...
- 'We're No 1' says Boalloy. Shiers, Will // Motor Transport;10/13/2005, p11
Reports on the plan of British truck bodybuilder Boalloy to expand its production following the success of its Fastruck operation. Advantages of the assembly-line production principle employed at the company's Fastruck operation; Number of hours needed to produce a Luton body; Reason of the...
- Trailers & Bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2015, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p69
The article offers information on truck trailers and bodies including the TODCOLD refrigerated door by Ohio-based door manufacturer TODCO and the aluminum hopper trailer and aluminum hopper conveyor trailer by Trail King.
- Rockland Flooring acquires Nelson division. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Nelson International's Trailer Components Division by Rockland Flooring. Marc Chorney, chief executive officer of Rockland Flooring, cited the factors that make Nelson International suitable for the company. Rockland Flooring is headquartered in Red...
- Johnson Truck Bodies provides product mix. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/21/2013, p1
The article previews several truck bodies from Johnson Truck Bodies of Louisville, Kentucky, which includes the Blizzard, the Guardian and the Cadet.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p82
The article evaluates several accessories for truck trailers and bodies including remote status light displays for reefer-equipped trailers from Thermo King, STC EZ-Torque from Eaton Corp., and an automatic defrost option for Johnson Premier fiberglass truck bodies from Johnson Refrigerated...