Stellar Industries signs two new dealers
- Stellar signs Ace Truck Body/Equipment. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p12
The article announces that Stellar Industries has appointed Ace Truck Body Inc. and Ace Truck Equipment Inc. as dealers for its telescopic service crane, mechanics truck and hydraulic hooklift product lines in Ohio.
- Stellar signs Waters as Mississippi dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the selection of Waters Truck & Tractor Co Inc. as the new dealer for Stellar Industries in Mississippi. Waters Truck & Tractor Co will represent Stellar Industries in the area by selling, supporting and servicing its full lines of hydraulic hooklift loaders and X-Tra-Lift...
- There's gold in paint. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p26
The article discusses the developments in the truck equipment industry in the U.S. It features the case of veteran truck equipment distributor Roy Goecks of Portland, Oregon, who established an independent paint firm called Pacific Truck Colors in 1992 to handle the painting for his Pacific...
- Motor Transport Awards 2010. // Commercial Motor;6/17/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5386, p48
The article offers information on several truck dealerships which have participated in the Dealer of the Year Award including Chatfields Tyne Tees, Ciceley Commercials, and Harwood Truck Centre.
- Red Oval: Peterbilt Pre-Owned Truck Network. // Overdrive;Jul2000, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p11-S
Reports on support programs for customers of Peterbilt Red Oval Pre-Owned Truck dealer in the United States. Ease of financing; Types of Powertrain Protection Packages; Customer support plans; Vehicle maintenance program.
- Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Up 9% in June. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/12/2013, p1
The article reports that sales of medium and heavy trucks increased 9% in June 2013 as dealers soled 53,351 trucks in June, up from June 2012 and down from May 2013.
- Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks honors six dealers. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p6
Lists the dealers honored by Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks with the 2002 Dealer of the Year award. Accurate Lift Truck Inc.
- Rush dealership sells its 1,000th Hino truck. Crissey, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p22
The article reports that Rush Truck Centers-Houston in Texas became the very first truck dealership in the U.S. to sell 1,000 Hino trucks in 2010.
- Michigan-based dealer purchases 4 Chicago-area dealerships. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/4/2012, p5
The article reports that M&K Quality Truck Sales has become the largest Mack and Volvo truck dealer in the central U.S. region after its 2012 acquisition of four Chicago, Illinois-based businesses, boosting the firm's market presence to customers operating in the upper Midwest.