Fontaine agreement with Carrier expands ComfortPro installer base
- Carrier Transicold paves training route across the United States. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p12
Provides information on the Road to Master Technician technical service training program developed by Carrier Transicold, a business unit of United Technologies Corp. Training modules provided by the program, including a two-week truck/trailer basics for technicians.
- Carrier Transicold unveils new truck refrigeration system. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/12/2012, p3
The article previews the Supra 60-series truck refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold.
- Carrier Transicold enhances product lineup. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p32
The article reports on the effort of Carrier Transicold in enhancing its RoadCare contract maintenance programs in the U.S. Its transport refrigeration unit RoadCare contract maintenance programs have a Web-enabled asset management tool called ViewPoint. It is noted that the company's product...
- Carrier Transicold presents annual dealer awards. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2003, Vol. 39 Issue 24, p43
Highlights the significant events that transpired during the 2003 corporate meeting of Carrier Transicold in the U.S. Attendees; Event highlights; Awardees.
- Higher-capacity hybrid reefer unit. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p73
The article evaluates the Vector 6500 hybrid refrigerated trailer cooling unit from Carrier Transicold.
- Supra 950: Big on cooling, small on noise. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p47
The article evaluates the Supra 950 truck refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold.
- Carrier introduces all-electric cab comfort. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on the ComfortPro auxiliary power unit (APU) from Carrier Transicold showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Percentage of idling time that can be reduced in using the ComfortPro APU; Cost effectiveness; Design and specification.
- Carrier Honors Dealers. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2001, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p38
Reports on the awards presented by the Carrier Transicold company to its dealers. Dealer of the Year Award received by Kile Truck Refrigeration; Winners from various award categories.
- Freezing out the opposition. Banner, Steve // Motor Transport;11/23/2006, p20
The article features Carrier Transicold, a business that focuses on the heavy truck, trailer and van fridge arena in Great Britain. Carrier Transicold has been involved in forging strong links with bodybuilders who specialize in converting vans to temperature controlled specifications and in...