TODCO's 'oldest working door' still on the job after four decades
- TODCO's new steel-skin roll-up door now available. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;9/23/2015, p1
The article offers brief information on the Armor Plate roll-up door from TODCO.
- TODCO introduces ArmorPlate door. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2007, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p41
The article evaluates the ArmorPlate truck door from Todco Inc.
- TODCO's PolarTek door is designed for graphics. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2007, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p63
The article provides information on PolarTek overhead refrigerated door from TODCO company in the U.S. The PolarTek door is ideal for use with or without graphics and it is constructed of smooth extruded hollow-core polycomposite panels. Accordingly, the panels are foamed in place with moisture...
- Clear preference stated for sliding minivan doors. // AutoWeek;10/17/94, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p12
Presents readers' opinions regarding sliding minivan doors. Location of doors on the side of the vehicle; Ease in getting in and out of the van; Utilization of the rear door and removable center seat.
- Remote possibility. // Automotive Industries;Feb95, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p34
Focuses on remote controlled power sliding doors as an option in minivans. Customer feedback from Chrysler Corp. and General Motors.
- What's So Funny? // Know Your World Extra;2/24/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p16
The article presents a contest concerning a picture of a man with a car door that is humorous in nature. Details on to enter the contest are presented.
- Dakota adds doors. // Automotive News;1/11/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5801, p20
Reports on Daimler-Chrysler AG's decision to put four doors on its Dodge Dakota pickup automobile. Reduction in the size of the truck bed; Payload-carrying capacity of the Dakota.
- DELPHI'S WET/DRY DOOR MODULES. // Automotive Design & Production;Dec2002, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p36
Focuses on the wet/dry door modules for automobiles pioneered by Delphi company in the 1980s. Development of the company's door module; Incorporation of the entire window lift and guidance system in the company's wet/dry product; Utilization of the Design for Manufacture and Assembly software...
- Bulletin: panel replacement--door outer. // Automotive Body Repair News;Feb2003, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p60
Reports on the panel replacement of door from the vehicle. Use of safety glasses and gloves to reduce the incidence of injury; Derivation of automatic rear window settings procedure; Factors affecting servicing or repairing a rear window motor or regulator.