Bendix program rewards distributors
- Bendix is recertified as C-TPAT partner. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p82
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems is recertified by U.S. Customs through the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism program.
- Bendix truck safety systems earn award. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2007, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p39
The article announces that the Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems was the recipient of the 2006 Customer Value Leadership of the Year Award in the North American Class 6-8 truck original equipment safety systems category.
- Bendix Honors Top-Performing Distributors. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/20/2013, p3
The article lists the Top-Performing Platinum Distributors given the honors by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC including Acme Truck Brake & Supply Co., Aetna Truck Parts and Best Deal Spring Inc.
- Bendix & Dana ink brake deal. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jul2004, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p50
Focuses on the terms of the agreement signed between Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC and Dana Corp. in North America. Increase on the number of distributors; Enhancement on the quality of service; Expansion on the market share of the firms.
- Bendix urges CTA to revise stability stance. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2008, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the reaction of heavy truck company Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC to the Canadian Trucking Alliance's (CTA) announcement that asked North American heavy truck manufacturers to make stability technology standard on all new commercial power vehicles. Bendix...
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems recognizes distributor excellence. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p18
The article reports that outstanding achievement is being recognized by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in its Premier Distributor Program for the fourth consecutive year in 2010. It is noted that the highest ranking of platinum in the channel partner program was earned by a total of 36...
- Keeping the (air disc) faith. Richards, Paul // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p10
Anyone who remebers driving passenger cars with four-wheel drum brakes no doubt remembers their scary tendency to quit working when wet, or after repeated, hard stops. Ron Bailey, technical sales manager for Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, notes that,â€œ On our older systems, the...
- Bendix expands stability options. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p16
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has expanded the offering of its truck stability system to include bobtails, cement mixtures, double trailers, and buses in the U.S. This electronic vehicle stability system provides a higher level of protection against rollovers and...
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p143
The article presents news briefs on several truck and trailer parts manufacturers. The Alliance Parts web site was launched by Freightliner Customer Support Division. The web site Roadranger.com features enhanced sire search, online calculators for tire inflation and monitoring system and a...