Indy Tank begins maintenance services
- Indy Tank begins maintenance services. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2007, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the new two-bay repair shop introduced by Indy Tank and Equipment Services Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana. The shop offers scheduled maintenance programs for customers, as well as routine truck and tank trailer preventive maintenance. It also provides services such as...
- Untitled. // Automotive Marketing;Jun93, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p54
Describes the Lazy 8, an automobile parts supplier and service center in Sumner, Illinois. Lynn Ernst and his family as the owners; Inventory of parts for VWs and Audis; Marketing strategies; Adaptation of modern technology.
- Independents battle for market share, data. Kaufman, Ed // Automotive Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the decline in jobber store population in the United States. Factors affecting independent jobbers in the US; Increased interest of independent jobbers in marketing.
- Independent garages eye marketing program advantages. Kaufman, Edward // Automotive Marketing;Jul96, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p44
Features the marketing strategies of small automotive repair shops. Importance of image and reputation; Training of technicians; Reaching customers; Providing comfort for customers.
- Parts groups create programs for elite repair shops. Kaufman, Ed // Automotive Marketing;Apr97, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p14
Discusses the repair shop logo program of National Association of Performing Artists (NAPA) for independent shops. Purpose of the program; Why independent shops have been so slow to promote themselves; Statistics involving the number of auto shops who enrolled in the mechanical repair program...
- Chain stores in the automotive service business. Kaufman, Edward // Automotive Marketing;May97, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p17
Highlights the facts why automotive service outlets is exiting from the business. Companies out from the service market; Data from Automotive Marketing's 1996 Aftermarket Chain Directory; Problems facing service operations.
- Poll: Techs want image overhaul. // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p18
Reports that automobile service technicians want to change how the public perceives their image according to a survey conducted by Stanford University Press & Consulting Psychologists Press.
- Program seeks customer trust. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p18
Reports on the Motorist Assurance Program sponsored by a coalition of independent repair shops to improve the image of automobile repair industry in the United States. Basis of repair recommendations; Third party arbitration to resolve disputes between shops and customers.
- Garage. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/21/96 Supplement Short Cuts, Vol. 100 Issue 43, p51
Presents a list of garage insurance companies in the United States.