ArvinMeritor to supply products for MRAPs
- ArvinMeritor to supply products for MRAPs. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the selection of ArvinMeritor Inc. by International Military and Government LLC to supply drive axles with brakes and transfer cases. These equipment are intended for the generation of the new armored personnel carrier of the U.S. military called the Mine Resistant Ambush...
- Mentor 14X tandem drive axle introduced. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p50
The article offers brief information on Meritor 14X tandem drive axle from ArvinMeritor Inc.
- InternationalÂ® Partners with ArvinMeritor to Supply Axle and Brakes Systems for the 9000i and 5000i Series Vehicles. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p8
Reports that the International Truck and Engine Corp. has chosen ArvinMeritor Inc.'s Commercial Vehicle Systems business group to supply axle and brakes systems for the 9000i and 5000i Series vehicles. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both companies.
- ArvinMeritor building facility in Mexico. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2007, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on a new Commercial Vehicle Systems (CVS) facility to be opened by ArvinMeritor Inc. in Monterrey, Mexico. The approximately 400,000 square feet space will be used to provide additional capacity for ArvinMeritor's axle and brake operations and component manufacturing....
- ArvinMeritor marks reman milestones. // Fleet Owner;Nov2006, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p50
The article focuses on ArvinMeritor Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket business. The company celebrated its two major milestones with the remanufacture of its 10-millionth brake shoe and 50,000th axle differential carrier at its plant in Plainfield, Indiana. The company noted that it is committed to...
- Meritor axles, brakes specified on buses. // Fleet Equipment;May2006, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that the Meritor transit bus axles and brakes of ArvinMeritor's Commercial Vehicle Systems unit has been specified as a component of the hybrid bus consortium contract in the U.S. in 2006.
- Navistar, ArvinMeritor Agree on Long-Term Supply. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug2009, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p6
The article reports that Navistar International Corp. and ArvinMeritor Inc. have signed a long term agreement. Under this agreement Meritor will supply the most reliable and technically advanced axles to Navistar. It is stated that Meritor has signed a strategic partnership with Shanghai, China...
- ArvinMeritor may profit from Army vehicle demand. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p40
The article presents information on the improved financial outlook of ArvinMeritor Inc. due to an increased demand for specialty vehicles by the U.S. Army. It states that the Troy, Michigan based supplier is the primary axle supplier to three of the seven manufacturers of the next generation...
- Frontiers of efficiency. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Nov2002, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p76
Discusses the efficient way to integrate axle and brake on commercial vehicles. Obstacles to integrating the structure of the brake; Advantages of component integration; Introduction of the AdVANtage integrated air-ride trailer suspension module for van and reefer trailers.