MAKING THE LEAP
- Time squeeze. Cassidy, Anne // Working Mother;Nov99, p48
Reports on the results of a `Working Mother' survey about the coping strategies of working mothers in the United States. Time-management tactics; Restricting time spent on the job; Shifting responsibilities; Nurturing marriage. INSET: Working on it..
- TIME BANDITS. Owens, Jennifer // Working Mother;Jun/Jul2013, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discuss ways on how working mothers can spend quality time with their family.
- WORK IF YOU MUST. // Working Mother;Jun/Jul2013, p11
The article offers tips for working mothers on how to keep track of work schedules and family appointments.
- RACE. ETHNICITY. GENDER. // Working Mother;Jun2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p98
The article presents a calendar of schedules for the Working Mother Media. Among the activities in line are keynote presentations from leading women of color who share their experiences that have shaped their lives, the trailblazer panel shares insights on issues including support systems,...
- THE WAY WE ARE. Galinsky, Ellen; Lapinski, Susan // Working Mother;Nov2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p61
Presents authentic revelation on the misconceptions about working mothers in the U.S. Satisfaction felt from mixing work and parenthood; Likelihood of mothers successfully pulled off complicated lifestyles rather than being pulled apart by working motherhood; Capability to work smarter to have...
- Our Impact As We See It. // Working Mother;Nov2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p68
Presents patronage of working mothers in U.S. society. Ability to boost the economy; Capability to change companies view on working parenthood; Capacity to encourage women to buy stocks and to save for their own retirement.
- supermum or super-stressed? Netherwood, Cathy // Australian Parents;Aug/Sep2003, p94
Reports on managing stress while retaining the supermum title for working mothers. Definition of stress; Ways to manage stress; Tips on balancing work and family needs; Options on time management.
- Work Wise. Bauer, Kathleen; Deahl, Rachel; DiTullio, Amy; Howard, Caroline; Koski, Anne; Lapinski, Susan; McCoy, Caroline // Working Mother;Dec/Jan2005, Vol. 27/28 Issue 11/1, p56
Provides tips for mothers in organizing work and family. Advantage of limiting phone time; Benefits of setting up Internet reminders.
- LEADING THE FLOCK. Mickelsen, Lynnell // Working Mother;Dec2003/Jan2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p56
Describes the work-and-family balancing strategies of mothers who are ministers, rabbis or priests across the U.S. Reverend Mariana Budde of Saint John's Episcopal Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Pastor Tania Haber of Westwood Lutheran Church in Saint Louis, Minnesota; Rabbi Marcia Zimmerman...