NAFE TOP 10 COMPANIES FOR EXECUTIVE WOMEN
- HRC gives high marks to several local companies. // Windy City Times;9/17/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
A list of the companies in Chicago, Illinois, that received perfect marks on the 2009 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) survey is presented, which includes Allstate Corp., Aon Corp. and Boeing Co.
- Leaning In to Workplace Change. Toth, Joan // Progressive Grocer (India Edition);Jul2013, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p20
The article offers information on the advancement of women's leadership in business organizations that focuses on work-life balance in order to gain success in the U.S. It informs about Procter & Gamble Co.'s "flex@work" program which provides work flexibility through personalization of work...
- NAFE TOP 30 COMPANIES FOR EXECUTIVE WOMEN. Larsen, Christine // NAFE Magazine;Spring2007, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p8
The article features top 30 companies with work environment conducive to gender equality. Aetna topped the list, followed by Allstate Insurance Company and American Electric Power. Percentages of women employees and women managers are presented. Family support programs for working mothers and...
- Allstate Remains Most Recognized Insurance Brand. Clark, Philip // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep99, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p6
Reports on a 1999 survey by Corporate Branding LLC which found that the Allstate Corp. brand is the most recognized in the insurance industry among upper-level executives. Relevance of Corporate Branding's findings to insurance marketers; Aetna as the second-most recognized brand; Tagline to...
- Flexible future? Williams, Kylie // Lawyer;9/10/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p20
The article discusses the importance of offering employees flexible working hours in Great Britain. It notes that several law firms in the country recognized the significance of giving its staff flexible working hours because employees need to balance its work lives and private lives but such an...
- BASF Earns Top Score in Corporate Equality Index. // Coatings World;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the 100 percent rating gained by chemical company BASF Corp. on the 2014 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
- THE NAFE TOP 50 COMPANIES FOR EXECUTWE WOMEN. // Working Mother;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p50
The article offers information on the top 50 companies of the U.S. National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) for executive women as of February 1, 2013. Allstate Insurance led by president Thomas Wilson in Northbrook, Illinois is a dedicated company for female leaders. The 65% of women...
- No hay igualdad sin conciliaciÃ³n. Tampoco conciliaciÃ³n sin igualdad. JUSTE, GLORIA // Capital Humano;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 230, p78
No abstract available.
- Ways of keeping mum. Sparrow, Stephanie // Personnel Today;1/17/2006, p46
The article reports that several employers are providing coaching to their senior women employees during maternity leave to retain them. Maternity coaching helps women employees to position themselves correctly when they return to their jobs. Women make up 50 percent of the graduate intake for...