- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;9/3/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p22
A calendar of events related to multichannel communication in September 2007 is presented which includes a conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications, cable days of the Cable Center, and a symposium of the Cable & Television Human Resources Association.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p28
A calendar of events related to the multichannel communication industry is presented, including the 2008 International Consumer Electronics, the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Conference on Emerging Technologies and California Cable and Telecommunications Association Winter...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/4/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p18
A calendar of events in the multichannel communications industry is presented including the Women in Cable Telecommunications' annual technology event, MediaGuardian Edinburgh International TV Festival and the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/14/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p15
A calendar of multichannel communication events in the United States for July 2008 is presented which includes forum on advanced media, summer convention and exhibition of the New England Cable & Telecommunications Association, and annual meeting of the Minnesota Cable Communications Association.
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p18
A calendar of events in the U.S. from February to April 2011 is presented including the North Central Cable Show, the Broadcasting & Cable and TV Technology, Technology Leadership Summit, and the NAMIC Mid-Atlantic, General Membership Meeting.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p36
The article presents a calendar of events of interest to the multichannel sector in the United States from November 2007 to January 2008, including the Sports Video Group League Technology Summit, the Consumer Electronics Association 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show, and Society of...
- Sprint Halts MMDS Rollout. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p40
Reports the decision of Sprint Corp. to delay the deployment of its multichannel multipoint distribution services. Implications of the decision to equipment vendors; Speculations on the company's decision; Rationale behind the decision.
- MMDS: From Back Burner to Centre Stage. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the increased importance of multichannel multipoint distribution service (MMDS) in the telecommunication sector. Use of MMDS as a way to provide advanced two-way digital broadband access; Impact of the buying sprees of Sprint and MCI WorldCom.
- Quality is in the eye of the beholder. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;11/13/95, Vol. 229 Issue 20, p5
Opinion. States that telecommunication network operators in the United States need to consider quality of service in their multichannel multipoint distribution service (MMDS) efforts. Customers' quality demands; Factors influencing customers' decision to shift to MMDS; Arguments for and...