- Obituaries H-K. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2001, p73
Presents brief obituaries for Gus Hall, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Joseph Heller, Shirley Hemphill, Doug Henning, Gustaw Herling, George V. Higgins, Bob Hite Sr., Alan Hovhaness, Friedenstreich Hunderwasser, Jonah Jones, Robert Trent Jones Sr., Madeline Kahn, Gil Kane, Todd Karns, Jan Karski, Lila...
- Life in the slow lane. Leblang, Judah // Bay Windows;5/9/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores author's experience of losing his loved ones and relatives to death.
- Oak Hill Worker Found Dead. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);5/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that a 38-year-old American male was spotted dead in his work vehicle in Rusk County, Texas.
- Obituaries. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/02/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7065, p1141
Presents an obituary for Alexander Tulloch McQueen, a former lecturer in anatomy in Dundee University, Scotland.
- In memoriam: Karl Popper. Doherty, Brian // Reason;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p7
Presents an obituary for Austrian philosopher of science Karl Popper.
- Karl Popper (1902-1994). Bondi, Hermann // Nature;10/6/1994, Vol. 371 Issue 6497, p478
Presents an obituary of Sir Karl Popper, British philosopher, scientist and writer, who died in September 17, 1994. Popper's academic accomplishments; Contributions to the philosophy of science.
- LIFE AFTER DEB. Webber, Deb // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/20/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 41, p118
The article provides an answer to a question concerning the condition of her dead loved one.
- SHIRLEY HEMPHILL: A STAR IS BORN. // Ebony;May1980, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p93
The article features Shirley Hemphill, an African American actress who plays the role of Shirley Simmons in "One In A Million," a television hit series. A graduate of Hill Street School and Stephens-Lee High School, Shirley worked in a factory making nylons before she was discovered by Flip...
- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;01/15/97, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p327
Presents an obituary for Roman B. Babyn, orthopedic surgeon, who died on August 18, 1996.