- A Message from the Editor. Enos, Gary A. // Getting Paid in Behavioral Healthcare;Aug2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p3
Presents a letter from the Editor.
- Message from the Editorial Collective. // Social Alternatives;Mar88, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p2
The article presents a message from the editor.
- Farewell Letter from the Managing Editor. Thornhill, A. Chadwick // Eleutheria;Fall2013, Vol. 2 Issue 2, preceding p2
Farewell Letter from the Managing Editor.
- Note from the Managing Editors. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 4, preceeding p439
A preface from the periodical's editors is presented.
- CAN I CHOOSE MY OWN BRIEF? // ConVerse;Oct2010, p14
A letter to the editor related to the choice of barrister and the response from the editor are presented.
- SEARCHING - WHO CAN DO IT? // ConVerse;Oct2010, p14
A letter to the editor related to searching a prisoner and the response from the editor are presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Williamson, Gail // OAH Magazine of History;Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the "From the Editor" column in a previous issue.
- Rare Latin birds. Woodgate, John // New Scientist;8/12/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 2564, p19
A letter to the editor and its response from the editor, focusing on black swans are presented.
- From the blogosphere. // Nature;10/11/2007, Vol. 449 Issue 7163, pxiii
The article reviews the Web site Ask the Nature Editor from the editors of "Nature."
- Disgruntled. // Podiatry Management;Jan2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
A letter to the editor and a response from the editor are presented about the termination of a disgruntled employee.