- Save the Date. // Green Builder Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p18
A calendar of events relating to sustainable conferences are presented including the Low-Impact Development and Green Building conference to be held in Tulsa, Florida on April 1, 2009, The Lightfair International Trade Show and Conference to be held in New York City, New York from May 5 to 7,...
- Building Energy 2006 Breaks Records. Scott, Christine // Solar Today;May/Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p54
Information about the topics on renewable energy discussed at the Building Energy 2006 Conference and Trade Show on March 7-9, 2006 in Boston, Massachusetts is presented. The conference was hosted by the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association and participated by 2,000 people, 150 exhibitors,...
- do as I say, not as Times Square does. Lehrer, Jeremy // Print;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the significance of sustainable design addressed at the EnvironDesign9 conference in Manhattan, New York in April 2005. Views of architect William McDonough on sustainable design; Concept of architect David Ade's green buildings; Factors to consider in creating a sustainable design.
- Calendar. // Solar Today;May/Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p57
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. Clean Cities Congress and Expo 2006 of the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Institute will be held in Phoenix, Arizona on May 7-10, 2006. A conference, award and trade show of the Greening Rooftops for Sustainable Communities will be held in Boston,...
- Conference On Building Commissioning Set For May. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/7/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 10, p6
Highlights the 13th National Conference on Building Commissioning in New York City on May 4, 2005.
- Sustainable Business Conference Expects Record Turnout. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/25/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 17, pB5
Presents information on the 10th Annual Sustainable Business Conference and Expo that will be held in Michigan from May 11 to 12, 2005. Theme of the event; Speakers at the event; Focus on the state's interest in green building and sustainable solutions.
- Greenbuild packs 'em in. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;Dec2007, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses the highlights of the Greenbuild conference and exposition held by the U.S. Greenbuilding Council (USGBC) in 2007. The event was a huge success with about 22,000 people in attendance. In his address, former U.S. President Bill Clinton announced that his foundation's Clinton...
- Sustainable Design for Electrical Engineers. Simpkins, Richard; Thomas, William; Berning, Michael // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Apr2006, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p34
The article reports that building owners nowadays are much more educated on their building's environmental impact and on the productivity of workers within than ever before. These are two primary reasons driving the move to sustainable design. With more and more building owners asking for Green...
- Greenbuild 2006. Goedken, Anne K. // Buildings;Oct2006, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p16
This article presents information on the 2006 Greenbuild International Conference & Expo. The trade show is expansive enough to answer all questions relation to green building and more. Denver, Colorado will host this year's conference, presented by the U.S. Green Building Council on Nov. 15-17,...