TOPPED WITH SATISFACTION
- PizzaExpress' Forum success. Perkins, Steve // Leisure & Hospitality Business;2/7/2002, p15
Reports on how restaurant chain operator PizzaExpress maintains staff quality as a central element of its business success. Policy of employing friendly and efficient staff; Forum that allows top management and staff to interact on a regular basis.
- JULIE MACDONALD. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/10/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4657, p24
An interview with human resource (HR) director, Julie MacDonald is presented. When asked why she thinks PizzaExpress Ltd. decide to overhaul its restaurants, MacDonald states that PizzaExpress Ltd. restaurants may have lost their edge which is why an overhaul is required. When asked about the...
- Pizza Express drops Cafï¿½ Pasta in favour of Marzano brand. // Marketing Week (01419285);2/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p7
Reports on Pizza Express PLC's closure of its Cafe Pasta chain restaurant in Great Britain. Restaurant format that replaced the Cafe Pasta chain; Pizza Express' investments in the refurbishment of its restaurants.
- BROND MOT. Jones, Morag Cuddeford // Brand Strategy;Dec2002, Issue 166, p8
Presents views of professionals expert in restaurants regarding the business status of Pizza Express PLC in Great Britain. Suggestions on food offerings for the improvement of brand name; Problems with the authenticity of the brand; Discussions on the significance of quality food to the business.
- How can Pizza Express revive and modernise? // Marketing (00253650);9/19/2002, p15
Presents the views of marketing experts on the fortunes of restaurant chain Pizza Express in Great Britain. Universal acknowledgment of the pizza's taste; Dilution of the formula and concept used in the chain; Need for Pizza Express to avoid radical moves.
- Mills on marketing. Mills, Dominic // Campaign (UK);02/20/98, Issue 8, p23
Opinion. Provides information on the success of Pizza Express in the United Kingdom with reference to the many approaches of measuring the success of a brand, in relation to marketing. Details on the approaches; Information on Pizza Express; How the business remained successful after...
- PizzaExpress. // Marketing (00253650);10/13/2010, p60
The article presents a discussion between the author and the call handlers of the PizzaExpress Ltd. restaurant in Great Britain.
- PizzaExpress buys up five restaurants. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/28/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4211, p10
Reports on the restaurants purchased by PizzaExpress restaurant chain in London, England. Value of each restaurant.
- WHAT'S THE WORST PART OF YOUR JOB? // Managing People at Work;Nov2011, Issue 356, p5
The author calls on managers to share what their worst part of their job, if it is about firing people, conducting performance appraisals or disciplining troublemakers.