- 'Easy' Solution. Flottau, Jens // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/8/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 23, p17
The article focuses on the low cost airline EasyJet, focusing on a dispute between founder and major stockholder Stelios Haji-Ioannou and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Carolyn McCall over the airline's plan to expand and acquire 135 Airbus A320 jet transports.
- Stelios to receive 72m in easyJet payout. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/29/2011, Issue 2975, p18
The article reports that EasyJet PLC founder Stelios Haji-Ioannou is set to receive a 72 million pound payout after a strong financial performance of the British airline company.
- Sir Stelios hires Citigate. Mattinson, Alec // PRWeek (London);4/16/2010, p1
The article reports on the decision of easyJet founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou to give a retained brief to Citigate Dewe Rogerson (CDR) that will focus on communications (comms) around a court case over a brand licensing agreement made with easyJet in April 2010.
- orange order. // Airline Business;Apr2012, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p18
The article features EasyJet chief executive Carolyn McCall who has had to deal with an operational crisis and a deteriorating relationship with its founder during her first 20 months. McCall is cited to have had to quickly turn around the airline's tardy on-time performance and implemented...
- Not as easy as it looks. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);7/28/2010, p17
The article discusses the dispute between carrier easyJet and its founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou which highlights the pitfalls of brand licensing in Great Britain. It states that Haji-Ioannou threatens to strip easyJet for the easy brand due to its allegedly poor punctuality which raises...
- 'Just call me Stelios'. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/6/2007, p108
The article reports on the views of Stelios Haji-Ioannou, founder of EasyJet, on various topics, presented during the Institute of Travel Management conference. Haji-Ioannou said that he does not like ties because if someone wears one to work, he thinks that they are looking for another job. He...
- Norton Rose Fulbright safely lands easyJet's new Airbus deal. Stanton, Natalie // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/24/2013, p40
The article reports on law firm Norton Rose Fullbright's advice to easyJet PLC regarding its purchasing deal for 135 planes from Airbus SAS. It notes that the new terms of the deal provides easyJet an alternative to purchase as much as 100 additional aircrafts in the future. It is speculated...
- THE GAME-CHANGERS. // Buying Business Travel;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 60, p58
The article offers brief information on several executives working in business travel industry of Great Britain which includes Stelios Haji-Ioannou founder of travel management company Easyjet PLC and Fastjet PLC, Richard Branson, founder and president of Virgin Group Ltd. and Carolyn McCall,...
- Can EasyJet founder make a discount grocery chain fly? Lanyon, Daniel // Grocer;8/10/2013, p12
The article reports on the plan of EasyJet PLC founder Stelios Haji-Ioannou to build an EasyFoodstore grocery retail chain in Great Britain. Stelios says that the demand for food banks from needy people and opportunity if the food retail market gave him the idea of creating a grocery store. It...